20

Jakes POV

I love her

She's being a difficult bitch right now...but I love her. I try to see her every day, some days are harder than others but I always am able to see her somehow..even if its just for a few seconds. I haven't been to her apartment since the other night, I know I need to be careful so I want to save those moments for days Im desperate to see her. 

I don't know why she involved the police, I think its part of her trying to be hard to get..but it wont stop me, I just have to be more creative. I just need her to know that I love her, and no matter what she tries to do or how far she tries to go..she will always be mine. 

I got fired from my job a few days ago, I moved in with my mom since I cant afford to pay rent right now. She was nice enough to let me stay with her until I get back on my feet, which hopefully will be soon..once I get Katie back of course. In the mean time though, I have more time to plan to see her and more time to be able to spend on being around her. 

I mean if for some reason I need money, I can just borrow some from my mom..that's when I run out though, right now I still have some money in my pocket. In fact, I decided to do something nice for my Katie. I decided to buy her some flowers, I pulled into the parking lot of TX Flowers and parked my car. I walked into the shop and looked at the arrangements they already had out, but none of them seemed good enough for my Katie.

"Can we help you sir?" I turned around to see the woman at the counter smiling at me 

"Yes, I want to buy my girlfriend some flowers" I started "is there a way to customize a bouquet?" 

None of the ones they have out are good enough, I need something beautiful like my Katie

"Yes we can do that for you" she reached down to grab a note pad "what were you thinking?"

"I want large sunflowers with your most beautiful red roses and some nice greenery" 

"Do you want a small, medium, or large bouquet?" I looked around at the samples they had, even the biggest one didn't look large 

"Can you do a large but fill it up extra with the flowers?" it needs to be big and beautiful 

"Of course" she smiled, she must be happy with my purchase too "will you be picking up or do you want them delivered?" 

I wish I could take them to her myself, but I know that could cause issues. 

"delivered please" I wrote down the address to the Exxon building along with the floor number she's on 

"and when do you want these delivered?" I looked down at my watch, its only 10:45 am.

"can you deliver them today? before four thirty?" the sooner she gets them, the better 

"there's a same-day delivery fee but yes we can" 

"perfect" I smiled, reaching into my pocket for my wallet

"Alright, that'll be one hundred and forty five dollars even" I forgot how pricey flowers can be, but its for my Katie so its fine. I handed her my credit card and signed when the purchase was complete. 

She's going to love them

I sat inside of a little sandwich shop, across the street from Exxon. I know she wont be walking out of the front doors but I want to watch her drive by in that one guys car. The time is approaching 4:30 and she typically is leaving around this time. 

I was here earlier and saw the flower girl walking into the building, I even saw Katie run down trying to chase the delivery girl..maybe she wanted to ask if it was from me. 

I sat there a little longer and noticed an older lady walk out of the building, with the exact flowers I had gotten Katie in her hands. I could feel myself getting angry as I saw her climb into a cab with my Katie's flowers. 

stupid bitch