The Wedding/Honeymoon

2 weeks later

I woke up early, because someone was shaking my shoulder. I sat up and saw Sarah standing next to my bed. "Goodmorning! Do you know what day it is?" She said excited. "Yeah! The day I'm getting married!" I said excited too. "Btw where is Louis?" I asked, confused when I found out he wasn't here. "He is already taken by the boys. He can't see you until your walking down to the altar." She said, smiling. "Alright. I gues that you and Daniëlle are going to help me today." I said, when Daniëlle walked in the room. "Yes we are. Put your clothes on then we're going to the nail studio." She said, dragging me out my bed and pushing me in the closet. I put on my clothes as the girls told me too. I got out the closet and did my hair in a messy bun. "Now we are going!" Daniëlle said dragging me outside. She pushed me in the car and the both of them got in the car too.

When we arrived at the nail studio, Sarah and Daniëlle were really noisy, so excited they were. We got inside and were send in a room. "Someone will come to you in a few minutes." The receptionist said. We nodded and took place in our chairs. After a few minutes 3 woman came in the room. "Hello what can we do for you?" They asked. One of them sat infront off me and smiled at me. "I have a feeling that your here because your getting married today." She said. "Yep, your right." I said, smiling back. "Congrats then! What is your wish?" She said. "I just want my nails painted." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I can do that for you. What is your venue at the wedding?" She asked. "It's a beach wedding." I said, smiling. "Nice! Well I have a really nice idea for your nails. Do you trust me?" She said. "I trust you." I said, with a smile. She started working on my nails and it was a nice experience. After a hour we were all done and our nails were amazing.

My nails

Sarah's nails

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sarah's nails

Daniëlle's nails

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Daniëlle's nails

Daniëlle's nails

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.