Choosing A Wedding Dress

It's been 6 months ago, that Louis asked me to marry him. Today me and the girls are going to look for a dress and bridesmaids dresses. I'm really excited for today. Louis woke me up early, because he had to go look for a suit with the boys. I jumped out bed and went in the closet to get some clothes for me and Louis. Louis came out the shower and I gave him his clothes. I went in the shower, I got out the shower and saw Louis standing there scaring me. "Lou! You scared me!" I screamed, he was just laughing. "I'm sorry, love. I was just waiting for you." He said, smiling. "Then warn me the next time." I said, a little angry. "Sorry. Well I have to go the guys are waiting. I will see you tonight." He said, with a smirk and a wink. "Yes you are. Prepare yourself." I said, with a smirk. Louis walked over me and wanted to give me a kiss. "Nope, not now. You will get enough tonight." I said, laughing when I ducked away. "Hmm, okay. Bye then." He said, stealing a small kiss from me, before taking a sprint to the door. "Your lucky that you were faster then me!" I screamed after him, I heard him laugh. I shook my head and put my clothes on. I knew that the girls would get me, so I sat down on my bed and went on my phone. After a few minutes, the girls came running in the room. "Come we are going!" They screamed. "Chill. I'm coming." I said, laughing. We ran to the car and drove to the wedding gowns shop. When we arrived I asked for the beach wedding dresses. A woman helped me, after a few dresses I chose this one.

 A woman helped me, after a few dresses I chose this one

"You look really beautiful in that dress. Louis would love it." Sarah said. I nodded at her, with tears in my eyes. Sarah and Daniëlle stood up and gave me a hug. "I never thought that I would see this day." Sarah said, with tears in her eyes too. "Do you need help with choosing brides maids dresses too?" The woman asked. "Yes please." I said, with a smile. She let us to the brides maids dresses. "I have to help another client right now, you can look for some and put them in the dressing room. I will come back in a hour, if your already done by then, you can ask a colleague of me for help." The woman said, then she left. Sarah, Daniëlle and I looked for some dresses and the ones we liked, we put them in the dressing room. After a hour the woman came back. "Did you find some dresses?" She asked. "Yeah we did. We would like to test them." I said, with a smile. "Sure come with me then." She said, to Sarah and Daniëlle. Sarah and Daniëlle followed her and I sat down on the couch. After a few minutes Sarah and Daniëlle came outside with the dresses on. "Omg! I love these." I screamed, jumping up. I had tears in my eyes, so happy I was.

 I had tears in my eyes, so happy I was