A Girls Day

I shot up from my bed when I heard a gun go off. I looked around and saw Louis still sleeping. I thought about the sound when I realised that it was just a dream. I started to remember my dream and started to cry. My dream was about every bad thing that happend because of Adam. I lied there crying until I felt arms wrap around my body. "Love, what's wrong? Tell me please." Louis voice said in my ear. "It was just a dream. I dreamed about everything bad that happend because of Adam." I said still crying. "Shh love it was just a dream like you said. Don't let him screw your live up. You have the people you love around you. He won't do anything to you anymore." Louis said. I smiled a little and turned around and looked at him. "Thanks Lou I needed to hear that." I said and smiled at him. "Oh no you heard my nickname. But you can call me Lou, just like I can call you Love." Louis said and laughed a little. "I heard some others too, Tommo oh yeah and my Boobear." I said and laughed at his reaction. "Shit." He whisperd what made me laugh harder. "Shall we go back to sleep?" Louis asked. "Sure, Boobear. I'm still tired." I said and winked at him, he stook his tongue out at me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up by Louis shaking my shoulder. I turned around and pushed him away. "Then the hard way." I heard him whisper. I heard him get of the bed and walk in the bathroom. I got up quickly and hid behind the door. This boy will be sorry for himself trying to wake me up with water but not even getting the change. I saw Louis walk back in the room and saw him looking confused. I walked on my toes behind him and jumped on his back. Louis screamed and dropped the glass of water on the ground. "Why did you do that?" He asked me. I just laughed but I didn't expect him to reach out to me and get me. He swung me over his shoulder and held me bridal style. A little scream escaped my mouth because I was surprised. "How did you do that?" I asked him shocked. "I have my ways Love." He said and laughed at my reaction. He put me on my feet and pushed me to the closet. "Put on some clothes. You have a girls day. Do you remember? I will bring you girls everywhere you wanna go and I won't bother you." Louis said and I nodded. "Ofcourse I remember. I'm gonna shower then." I said and went in the shower. After I showerd I put on some clothes.

I walked in the room and saw that Louis was fully dressed

I walked in the room and saw that Louis was fully dressed. He turned around and he looked at me. "You look nice, Love." He said and put his hands on my waist. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I said and smiled at him. "Ofcourse I don't look bad. I look good like always." He said playfully, I smaked him on his head and walked downstairs. I saw Sarah already sitting on the couch. "Hey girl, how you doing?" I asked her and she looked up. "I'm good. I'm excited for today. How are you doing?" She said. "Good too. Where's Daniëlle?" I said. "I'm here!" I heard Daniëlle scream behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Daniëlle laughing at my reaction. "Really funny Dani." I said and rolled my eyes. "Where are we going first?" I asked. "Hmm shall we go to the mall and eat something at Starbucks and then go shopping. And later on the day we go to the beach." Sarah said. "Yeah good idea, but I'm going upstairs then to bring some towels and swimming clothes." I said and ran upstairs. I ran in to our rooms and took some nice bikini's for me and the girls.