My Life

Hey my name is Y/N, I'm 21 years old. I live in London, England. I have a bestfriend named Sarah she been there since we were 4 years old. We live in an apartment together and we work at the same shop, we love our job because we can prank our colleagues. Sometimes we get in trouble but we always get out of them. Today me and Sarah are going out with our boyfriends, it's a double date. Sarah's boyfriends name is John he is really kind and all but I have this feeling that he doesn't treat her well. My boyfriends name is Adam, but to be honest I don't really love him anymore because the last few weeks he has become really distant and abusive. But we're trying to fix it, I hope it will end well. "Hey Y/N are you ready we have to go." Sarah said when she knocked on my door. "Uhm yeah I'm almost ready, 5 minutes!" I said back to her. I finished my date outfit and went to the livingroom.

When Sarah and I arrived at the restaurant we got a little nervous

When Sarah and I arrived at the restaurant we got a little nervous. Especially me, I was scared that Adam would get angry or something else. Sarah opened the door and we saw John and Adam already waiting for us. "Hey babe." Adam said while he stood up and gave me a kiss. John did the same with Sarah. The date was pretty awesome, Adam was nice for once but still the feeling I had didn't leave. I was brought back to reality when Adam asked me something. "Hey babe shall we go to my house because John is going to your house with Sarah and maybe they're going to do something." I looked at him in shock. "Uhm yeah sure I don't want to know that or find out." I said giggling. "Haha I understand you don't want to know those things about your bestfriends." Adam said laughing. We got in his car and drove to his house it was a 15 minutes drive from the restaurant. When we were at Adams house, Adam went straight to his room, a little did I know that something was wrong. I sat on the couch and went on my phone. After a few minutes sitting on my phone I got a call from Sarah. "Hey Y/N were are you, I went to the toilet and you were gone." Sarah asked me. "I'm at Adams because he said that John would go home with you and I wanted to give you privacy." I said. "What? John went home we didn't even talk about that, please come home I don't trust Adam you have to break up with him." Sarah said and I could hear the worry in her voice. "Okay I'm coming home, but if I'm not there within an hour you have to come look at Adams. Okay?" I said getting a little scared. "Yeah I will, please be carefull." Sarah said and I hung up. "Hey babe what's wrong?" I heard Adam saying behind me. "Jesus Adam please don't scare me again." I screamed at him. "Haha sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you." He said laughing. "Hey is it okay if I go home, Sarah just called me and said that John went home and she is scared to be home alone." I said carefully picking my words. Adams face went darker with every word I said. "Ofcourse babe you can go home but not now I want to have a bit of fun with you, if you know what I mean."He said winking at me. Oh no please let it not be what I think he wants to do, I thought. Adam got closer to me and started kissing me, I didn't kiss him back. He pulled back and looked angry at me. "Kiss me! You stupid bitch!" He yelled at me. I took a stepback when he walked over to me. "Adam please don't do this not now." I begged him. When he stood infront of me he slapped me in the face. "That's for not doing what I said." He said still looking angry. But when he slapped me I got really angry at him. I took a step forward and slapped him back. He looked in shock at me. "You just made it worse for yourself." He said while he put his hand around my neck and lifted me up. I gasped and tried to get out of his grip but it didn't work, breathing got harder because of his grip. In panic I kicked him in his balls. He let me go and fell to his knees. I ran to the door, but Adam was faster he pulled me back while holding my hair, I let out a scream of pain. "Let me go!" I screamed angry at him. I turned around and slapped him in his face again and kicked him in his stomach really hard. Again I ran away but the wrong way I found myself in his kitchen. I could Adam getting up and walking to the kitchen. I took a knife and hid me behind the wall. When he came in he didn't see me so I sneaked away from him to the door. When I was at the door I heard an angry scream. I turned around and saw Adam running towards me. I ran through the door and ran for it. But Adam was faster he pulled me back again and he hit me pretty hard in my face. I could feel the blood ran down my face and even a few tears. I fell on my knees and then I remembered I had a knife, I stapped him in his leg and stood up. I tried to run away but Adam tackled me. I fell hard on the floor but I caught myself with my hands before my face could hit the floor. I could feel my wrist break but I didn't care. I got up and turned around and faced Adam. "You know I was planning on breaking up with you because I don't love you anymore, so this is a goodbye." I said. "No this is not a goodbye you won't ever leave me." Adam said and he ran towards me. I took my knife and stapped him in his stomach he dropped himself on his knees. Adam looked up at me and he looked at me in hatred. "I hate you." He said. After that I ran away. When I was a few streets away from Adams house, I called the police. "991 what'your emergency?" The person on the other line said. "I had a fight with my ex boyfriend and he hit me and kicked me and even stepped me with a knife, but I took the knife out of his hands and stapped him back and after that I ran away, but he fell to the ground unconcious. Can you please go to his house and look if he is still alive." I said and I gave the adress. "Sure miss we will look, but please check yourself out at the hospital if the wounds aren't bad. And btw you don't have to be scared to you have to go to jail because you defended yourself." The woman said and after that she hung up. After a few minutes walking around I heard someone screaming my name, I turned around and saw Sarah running to me. "Y/N omg are you okay? Come we're going to the hospital."She said when she saw my wounds.