Perfect Night

6 months later

The next morning I woke up still dreaming, at least it looked like I was dreaming. The whole room was decorated with fairy lights and candless, I could smell my favourite breakfast, I heard someone play the guitar, I looked around and saw Louis sitting on a chair with his guitar. "Am I still dreaming?" I whispered to myself. Louis got up and walked over to me. "Nope your not dreaming, love. I did this for you, to show you how much I love you, but this is not even the beginning of me showing my love towards you." He said, giving me a kiss. "Louis, you don't have to do this. I know you love me and that is enough. I'm happy with you." I said, giving him a kiss back. "Here is your breakfast, love." He said, giving me a plate. "What about you?" I asked. "I will get something downstairs later." He said, smiling at me. "Nope your eating with me, it's enough for the 2 of us." I said, pulling him next to me. Together we ate our breakfast and were joking around. "It was delicious." I said, smiling after we ate our breakfast. "Thanks, love. I tried my best." He said, smiling. "Did you take cooking classes? Because I know that you can't do anything in the kitchen." I said, laughing at the end. "Maybe I did, maybe not." He said, jokinly. "So you did."I said, teasing him back. "Yeah I did. I wanted to do it myself, I didn't want to ask Liams help with cooking." He said, laughing at the end. I got up from bed and wanted to go in the bathroom but Louis pulled me back. "Wait. I'm setting something up for you." He said, placing me back on bed. I crossed my arms, following Louis with whatever he was doing. He got a bag and went in the bathroom. I frowned and got up. "Can I come in?" I asked, knocking on the door. "Yep!" He yelled. I opened the door and saw a full warm bath with rose leaves and candles. "Wow. Did you do this for me?" I asked, surprised. "Yep. Do you like it?" He asked, nervous. "I love it! I love you, Lou." I said, jumping in his arms. "I want you to join me. You deserve this too." I said, smiling. Louis nodded at me, we took our clothes off and went in bath.

 Louis nodded at me, we took our clothes off and went in bath

"This is nice. Can we do this again?" I asked, looking up at Louis. "Yeah your right it's really nice. We can do this again, sometime." He said, leaning in. We kissed for awhile, after we broke the kiss, we got out off the bath. We both wrapped a towel around our bodies and walked in the closet. "Can we put on matching outfits today?" I asked, excited. "Sure, love." He said, smiling. I choose our outfits and threw Louis' clothes on his head. We put them on and took a picture of it.

 We put them on and took a picture of it