Family

I woke up to someone jumping on the bed. I tried to ignore it but it didn't work because this person thought it would be funny to jump on me. "WTF! Get off me!" I screamed and pushed the person of me. When I looked I saw it was Liam and Louis was nowhere to be found. "WTF Liam you bruised my ribs." I said and got up. "Sorry but I needed to wake you up. Mom is coming today!" He screamed. "What?! Mom is coming but when what ho- how do you know? And at what time does she arrive? And btw you could've woken me up nicely." I said not angry anymore but stressed. I ran in the closet to get some clothes. "You didn't want to wake up even Louis tried. He told me to wake you up while he was in the shower." Liam said. "Hmm okay, but I can't find any clothes." I said. "You have enough clothes." Liam said. "That's the problem. I have to much so I can't choose." I said getting upset. "I'm leaving." Liam said rolling his eyes and he walked away. I kept looking but eventually gave up. I dropped myself to the ground and hugged my knees. "Love what's wrong?" Louis asked me when he saw me hugging my knees. "I can't find any clothes. And don't be a smart ass and say 'you have enough clothes' because that is the problem, I have to much clothes so I can't choose." I said and threw my hands in the air, upset. "Calm down, love. Shall I choose your clothes?" Louis said. "Yeah but don't choose anything crazy." I said and got up. "Ofcourse not, love. It doesn't mean I will choose crazy things just because I'm crazy." He said and winked. I laughed and walked out the closet. After a few minutes Louis came back with 3 sets of clothes. "Try these on, then we will choose the one you like the most." He said and kissed my cheek and then handed me the clothes. I went in the bathroom and put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror at my first outfit and I have to admit, Louis has style. I put on the second outfit and this one was really cute. The last outfit was cute but kinda hot too.

first outfit

second outfit

second outfit

third outfit