The Birth Of The Twins

A few months ago was Louis concert, I will never forget that day, the day he asked me on stage to be his girlfriend. All the fans are really nice to me, some give me hate but not too bad. Btw today is Daniëlle almost 9 months pregnant. Everyone stays home in case something happens, even Sarah and I could get a few weeks off. Liam is really stressed, he thinks he won't be a good father. And he is scared for the birth of the twins. Yeah you heard it right, twins. Daniëlle is pregnant with twins, they found out when she was already 6/7 months pregnant. It will be 2 girls. Me, Sarah and Daniëlle keep thinking for names but we can't think of good ones, I mean Daniëlle don't like the names. So Sarah and I stopped telling her, we just write the names on a paper and we will give it to her when the twins are born and she and Liam still don't have names. Today me and Louis are going on a date, we're going to the beach. Because I love the beach and the weather is nice. I was sitting on my bed waiting for Louis to come out the shower, so I could shower too. I already had a outfit for the date and Louis too. After a few minutes waiting Louis came finally out the shower. "Finally." I said and jumped up. "You could've joined me. Then we would be done already." He said and winked. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "I don't think so. I think we would be in the shower till tomorrow. You know were that would be going." I said and laughed at the end, I could hear Louis laughing too. When I was done showering I dried my hair and put on my bikini and clothes. I walked out the bathroom and made a pirouette. "You look lovely, love." Louis said and wrapped his arms around my body. "You too, Lou." I said.

" I said

We walked to the car and left to the beach

We walked to the car and left to the beach. When we arrived, I jumped out the car and ran to the beach, Louis followed behind me. When I stopped Louis wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. We both started laughing really hard, what caused us to fall on the ground. I fell on top of Louis and gave a kiss. I jumped up and ran to the water. "Lou come!" I screamed. He came running to me and ran in the cold water. "It's a little cold." He said with a high voice. I started laughing really hard. We went for a swim and then got out of the water. We laid on our towels and were sunbathing, when I got a call from Liam.  "Hi Liam. What's wrong?" I said. "You need to come home. No I mean the hospital. Daniëlle's water just broke." He said. "What?!" I screamed and jumped up, Louis looked at me with a confused look. I reached for his hand and helped him up. I started walking to the car with Louis behind me. "We are on our way, Liam. We will be at the hospital in a hour." I said and hung up. "Why the hospital?  What happened?" Louis asked. "It's Daniëlle." I said. "Oh." Was the only thing he said. We got in the car and drove to the hospital.