Surprise For Daniëlle (part 2)

The next morning I woke up because Louis was shaking my shoulder. "Love wake up."He whispered in my ear. "I'm awake." I said and opened my eyes. "Goodmorning then." He said and chuckled. "Goodmorning to you too." I said and smiled at him. "Shall we get dressed and get everything ready for tonight?" He asked me. "Yeah good idea." I said and got up. I walked in the closet and got for Louis and me some clothes. "Here put this on." I said and threw his clothes to him. "Thanks." He said and catched them. We put our clothes on and I saw we had matching clothes on. "Hey we're matching." Louis said and looked at my clothes. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "You did this on purpose." Louis said and looked suspicious. "Maybe I did, maybe not." I said and winked at him. Louis chuckled.

We went downstairs and Sarah and Niall were already waiting for us

We went downstairs and Sarah and Niall were already waiting for us. "Hey guys..... Wait your clothes are matching too." Niall said and looked at us. Sarah and Niall's clothes were matching too, exactly the same as me and Louis but only other colours. "Haha yep." Louis said and laughed. "Did you girls plan this?" Niall said and pointed at me and Sarah. "Well I chose Louis clothes but I didn't know that Sarah would too. But it is funny." I said and giggled a little. "Yeah now we look like couples." Sarah said and gave Niall a kiss. I gave her a look 'why are you saying that' and Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry I forget that you and Louis aren't a couple 'yet'. But Niall and I are. Sorry I just forget, because you 2 look like a couple." Sarah said and she winked at me, I gave her a deathstare she just laughed at my reaction. "Is Liam staying with Daniëlle or is he coming too?" I asked. "Uhmm I didn't ask but I think he stays with her otherwise she will get mad again." Niall said and opened the door. "Okay then we're going." I said and I walked past Sarah. "Your dead." I whispered in her ear. I heard her laugh but knew that she knew that she was in trouble. We got in the car and left to the beach. We looked around for a nice spot and found one. It was getting kinda late when we started to set everything up. It was already 2pm. After everything was set up I looked around at our work. "I think we did a great job. Didn't we." I said and crossed my arms. "Yeah it is really nice. I'm taking a photo." Sarah said and got her phone.

" Sarah said and got her phone