52

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

Chapter 52

Bound to Happen?

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Angela woke up next morning, completely fine if you don't count the pain in her side of the stomach. Thanks to Fleur, she wasn't feeling much. It was just stinging sometimes.

Angela woke up and saw Hermione beside her.

" Mione! Wake up! We need to get ready! " Angela shakes the girl and Hermione wakes up, rubbing her eyes groggily.

" Right. " She says getting up and in 15 minutes, she was ready. Angela just stood their, watching her stumble across room and get ready.

" I'll be down in five. " Angela says and Hermione nods locking the door.

Angela wasn't able to take shower due to the patched wound, so she just casted some cleansing charm and changed into some comfy clothes.

She did her hair and walked out of the room, reaching downstairs. She smiled as Fleur noticed her. Both weren't the best friends but they had a good bonding since the fourth year, Triwizard Tournament.

After the breakfast in hurry, they walked out. Harry had his invisibility cloak and Goblin was there.

Hermione came back, looking exactly like Bellatrix and Angela started to laugh clutching her stomach. " How does it feel, Hermione? Being a dark witch? " She asks and Hermione sighs.

" As disgusting as it can ever be! " She states and Angela bit her lip to hold her laughter.

Harry made the deal with Goblin and they apparated into Diagon Alley's some small cross way.

Hermione stupidly says "Morning! " to someone getting glares and preach by the goblin.

They entered Gringotts, Griphook on Harry's back, Angela on his side with the cloak on. Ron got a disguise of one of the Death Eater.

Nearly getting caught, they finally escaped from the security and were on the fast ride.

Suddenly, their rail stopped when they crossed a fall and started some sort of alarm causing everyone to fall through the seats and they were about to hit the ground when Hermione yelled.

" Arresto Momentum! " They stop right before hitting the ground hard like they were hung for a second, then they hit the ground lightly.

Angela sighed.

" You look like Hermione again! " Angela muttered, a playful smile on her face.

" It's The Thief's Downfall. Washes away all the enchantments. It can be deadly. " Griphook says and the other goblin was out of the Imperius Curse too.