43

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 43

DAs and Inquisitorial
Squad.

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Two weeks gone and Umbridge had her doubt going on Harry

Two weeks gone and Umbridge had her doubt going on Harry. She started doing questioning on all the students.

Filch was trying to catch the sneaking students but always ended up with nothing so Umbridge decided to make a team.

Inquisitorial Squad.

Most of the Slytherins joined the team including Angela who kept misleading other members of squad by giving them false informations.

Angela met up with Hermione at the library again. Casting another silencing charm, Hermione began.

" It's going wonderful! I can't believe I'm saying this but rule breaking isn't really that bad. Today's the last session though. Then we'll meet directly after the holidays. " Hermione says and Angela nods, grinning at her friend.

" How's it going with Harry? " Hermione asked, her face instantly filled with sort of sympathy.

" Why'd you ask? I mean it's not like we're dating or something. We barely talk. It's the same. " Angela says, frowning at the question.

" Look, you have to realize you like him. You can't just pretend you don't and still be there for him when he's in danger. You know why everyone asks you to say his name again? Because it sounds so convincing. It's so convincing and purely said that I never felt Harry will be in danger if you're around. I've seen the way you care about him and the worry. Can't you just accept it? " Hermione asks all of a sudden.

" I'm not saying I don't like him, Hermione but it can't happen and you of all people should know that. Why do you think I try to be rude to him, even though I fail miserably. I just want him to hate me so that he shouldn't like me and then, tell me not be in danger just to save him. I've at least known his this much that he won't let someone close to him in danger for himself. " Angela said, looking at her book. She knew this wasn't a good idea but she can't help it. She felt how she felt. Hermione sighs and gets up.

" I still go with talk it out option. You can't always look out for others and ignore about yourself. Have you seen where it lead you to look out for Harry these past four years. You don't live with your family anymore. You live somewhere no one knows with complete strangers. Your father doesn't talk to you and your mother can't talk to you, scared because he'll find out where you live. Aren't you all alone in the end anyway? Just think for yourself for once and please, do talk to me when you do." Hermione says, tears in her eyes.