45

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

Chapter 45

Sirius and the killing curse

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Currently, Angela was in the Great Hall with other fifth years writing her OWL exam

Currently, Angela was in the Great Hall with other fifth years writing her OWL exam. All the students had to use the Black Quill on their previous exams except Slytherins because the DA was outed.

Angela was gald they had to use normal quills for this one.
The Great Hall's door started to give sounds and Umbridge went to check on. As the door opened, a small firecracker came in, blasting in the air.

Umbridge took a step forward and the Weasley Twins flew in, pushing her slightly. They flew in causing everyone's answer sheets fly in the air.

The crackers started scaring the Slytherins so they had to run away. Angela just stood their, appreciating the scene and lights infront of her.

Soon, the big cracker was thrown in the air by The Twins which led Umbridge run out of the Great Hall as it turned into a dragon and chased her.

All the rules she hung on the wall broke and fell down which caused all the students run out following the Weasley twins in the courtyard.

Angela was looking around for Harry. The crowd was cheering and it was so loud. She looked around and found ginger hair. She sighed pushing past the screaming people. As she reached behind Harry, he fell down.

" Harry! " She stated sitting beside him.
Hermione comes too. "Sirius! " Harry says sprinting inside causing Angela and to do the same.

" Harry! What's wrong? " Angela asks trying to keep his pace.

" He's got Sirius. He's hurting him. " Harry says climbing the stairs as Ron and Hermione joined him.

" What if it's a trap? " Angela asks and Harry stops.

" What if he's only showing it so that you can go to him? " Angela asks again and Hermione nods in agreement.

" I can't just let him kill Sirius! He's the only family I've got. " Harry says and Angela sighs.

" You didn't get it. I'm saying he's only showing it to you. Not doing it.
Sirius wouldn't leave the Grimmauld Place without any reason and there's no way Voldemort can find it. It doesn't make sense. I'll go to the Grimmauld place to check if Sirius is fine. You don't have to decided everything out of instincts. " Angela says looking at Harry.

" I think she's right, Harry. " Hermione says, a sad look on her face.

" You said he wanted a prophecy. Department of Mysteries is not a place where people can roam around. Only me, Mr. Weasley and... " Angela realises what's happening.