36

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 36

Yule Ball and the Mistletoe

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

:*・゚゚・*

I

t was the day of the Ball and Angela was getting ready for the evening with Sophie.

Her makeup and hairstyle was done and it was finally time to put on the dress. She rips open the package and saw a long white dress with golden beads decorated on the shoulders and sleeves with a golden belt in the middle and front.

Both the girls gasped at the sight of the dress. It had matching heels and she was glad Sophie used golden shade in her eyeshades. It has the matching cloak styled on the back.

She wore the dress and Sophie was just staring at her, mouth agape.

" You. Look. Gorgeously Gorgeous. " Sophie says and Angela smiles. She looked in the morror and agreed. The dress fit her curves right and she looked absolutely beautiful.

When Sophie was finally ready, Angela grabbed her heels and put on.
" Ready? " She asked and Angela nodded. She was nervous.

They walked downstairs and the first to notice was Theo. He smiled as he saw both the girls emerging from the stairs.
He smiled and blushed as Sophie approached him.

" You look gorgeous. " He says to Sophie and she smiles. He looks at Angela who was smiling at him.

" Well, what about me? " She asks, mock hurt. " I don't know really. I have no words. " Theo said chuckling and Angela smiled.

" I'll take that as a compliment. " Angela says and Theo nods. Blaise and Draco walk downstairs. When their eyes land on Angela, they kept staring. Angela cleared her throat but they didn't budge.

" Boys! " She yelled and they looked at her. " Right. Let's go! " Draco said dragging her with him.

" You look beautiful! " He says as they were walking down the corridor.

" That was figured by your staring... And theirs too. " She says noticing the students looking at her wide eyed.

" You look handsome! " Angela said not looking at Malfoy who was raising a brow.

" Fine. I won't compliment you, then. " She says looking at him.

" I'm just shocked you said atleast somthing good about me. " He says chuckling and Angela smiles. They walk down the stairs, hand in hand.

Down the stairs stood Harry with Parvati Patil, his date for the night. Parvati notices the couple climb down the stairs.

" She looks beautiful! " She says and Harry who was staring at Cho, now looked at the girl. And there he was. A mess really.