19

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 19

Mystery Box

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

I walked out of Dumbledore's office and headed straight to dungeons

I walked out of Dumbledore's office and headed straight to dungeons. It was dinner time and the corridors were clearly deserted.

I climbed up my dorm and opened the door to see Sophie sitting on her bed with some food.

" Angel! " She yells running towards me but I moved aside. She frowns and looks at my state. I was totally covered in dirt and my hair was a mess. My black robes were all dirty.

" But how do you still manage to look beautiful? " Sophie asks and I chuckle.
" Oh right! You have supernatural beauty! " Sophie says again.

" Come on! Take a shower. I've brought you some food and you have to tell me what happened! " She says handing me my clothes and pushing in the bathroom. I chuckled thinking she has prepared everything.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

After the shower, I walked out in my pj's and saw on the bed magically drying my hair.

I started eating and told her everything I remembered. What I didn't remember was how I woke up. How Harry manages to wake me up. Last thing I recalled was telling Harry to destroy the diary and I fell unconscious.

I have ask him when I meet him the next time which I don't think will happen in a next few months because the year is at an end and I guess I'll have to meet him next year.

I sat on my bed and was thinking how to meet Harry before the Holidays but probably I can't. I just have to find a way to stay away from the Trio as much as possible because I can't be seen with them.

I sigh and closed my eyes but the door burst open revealing Theo and Blaise. I stood up glaring at them.

" What are you guys doing here? " I ask both them without answering ran towards me and gave me a bear hug.
" Guys... Can't..... Breath! " I say and they let me go.

" Where the hell have you been? " Theo asks and I chuckle. " I was sick." I said and he glares at me knowing I was lying but Blaise seemed to buy it.

" Boys! She needs rest. Get out now! " Sophie says and the boys left.
I peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Next day.....
I was walking down the corridor to meet Hermione when I heard from the twins that she has been unpetrified but kept in Hospital Wing for a day. I was greeted by Madam Pomfrey as I enetred the Wing.

" Can I meet Hermione Granger? " I ask and she smiles nodding. I walked towards her and she was peacefully sleeping at her bed. I smiled taking her hand in my hand and sighed. She started to stir so I left her hand and hurriedly left the Wing.