34

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 34

Confused Harry.

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

:*・゚゚・*

A

fter I got discharged from the Wing at evening with Harry, I walked back to the Common Room, the Golden Egg in my hands. As the portrait opened, I heard loud cheers and claps from housemates.

Sophie came by and grabbed to the centre. Centre of attention! I looked at everyone who was cheering loudly and I looked at Theo for help. He chuckled and walks up to me.

" Who wants to open the egg? " Theo yelled and Pansy skipped to me.
" Can I? " She asks and I nodded, handing her the egg.

" 1,2,3.." She says and opens the egg. Instead of anything, a screeching sound errupts from the egg. Everyone clasped their hands to their ears, aquinting their eyes at the sound. I instantly grabbed the egg and closed it.

" What the hell was that? " I heard Malfoy scream from the entrance.
" A sound? " I said in Duh tone and he rolled his eyes. Everyone chuckled and busied themselves in conversations.
I instantly ran upstairs with the egg and sat on my bed with it.

" What can it be? " I asked aloud sighed.
I looked at the egg and was lost in my thought.

" Hey! " I heard and looked at the voice.
" Theo! " I said and he walked towards me and sat beside me.

" You know, you shouldn't sit this close. Sophie might get jealous. " I said smirking and he rolled his eyes.

" Even she knows we're like siblings. What's their to get jealous anyway? " He says and I chuckled.

" True, true. " I said looking at the egg again. " What can the clue be? " I said and Theo sighed.

" When's the next task? " He asks and I sighed. " 24th February. " I said and he nodded. " You still have time. For now, you should rest. " He says and I nodded keeping the egg on my bedside table. Sophie comes in too, a big smile on her face as usual. I smiled at her.

" Let's get dinner. It's time. " She says and we both nodded following her.
" Shouldn't you be like walking beside her?" I asked Theo who glares at me and I giggled.

We sat in our usual seats and once like first year, Draco sat beside me and Sophie on the other side. Theo across me with Blaise and Pansy.

When everyone wasn't looking, Draco leaned in. " Why is Parkinson acting so wierd? " He whispers and I nearly choked on my waffle by laughter.

" Because she has come to her senses and found someone. " I said and he frowned.

" Who is it? " He asks and I shrugged smirking.