49

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

Chapter 49

The Escape

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

The days went by and Angela didn't leave her house scared she'll have to face Harry

The voilence everyday was increasing. Number of muggle families were being killed as Voldemort was rising to his power once again.

Angela sighed as she stepped out of her house for the first time. Death Eaters were looking for her all over. She had to make her house undetectable. She watched as the sky was dull and cloudy mirroring her mood.

She locked her house and turned around, only to find the Dursleys leaving. Harry was standing right across her but didn't notice her which she was glad about. Angela turned on her heels and started walking down the alley.

She thought Harry didn't see her at all but he did when the Dursleys left. He sighed as he walked back inside. He regretted every word he said to her. He just wanted to apologize but he couldn't bring himself to it.

After the long walk, Angela returned her house. She had to pack her stuff. She got a letter from Moody saying they'll be escorting Harry safely to the Burrow. She gave it a thought and by one I meant she was still thinking about it.

She has finally decided she'll let all the fights and matters slip and concentrate on the present problems. She packed her stuff in a minute and sat on her bed.

When she heard her doorbell ring, she got up ran downstairs, her luggage floating itself down the stairs.
She opened the door and saw Hermione.

" Hermione! " Angela says giving her a warm hug. Then entered Ron who gave her an awkward hug to which Angela just laughed. After that, Sirius, Moody, Hagrid, Remus, Tonks, Shacklebolt, Fred and George, Mr. Weasley and some man who was not more than a few feets came in her house and she locked it behind them.

Angela asked Poppy to make tea for everyone till they decide what to do. Angela was in the kitchen with Hermione.

" You alright? " Angela asks noticing Hermione was very quite. " I had to wipe memories of mum and dad in order to leave. " Hermione says, a tear slipping her eyes.

" After all of this is over, I promise you'll find them. " Angela says hugging her.

Finally, Moody told everyone about the plan. " That's amazing but we don't want by any means to bring an odd one out. We're thirteen including Harry. What if he gets picked randomly? " Angela asks and Moody nods.

" Good one. Who'd like to volunteer to pair up with Harry then? " Moody asks and Angela sighs.

" That better be me. " She states and everyone nods knowing of her powers.
Harry was the only one who didn't know about her powers yet, if only you minus the doubt when Angela managed to take away the fire from the Burrow last year.