" Yes? " He asks, his face scrunched in confusion.

" Will you join me, please? " McGonagall asks and Ron unwillingly agrees.

" Now, place your right hand on my waist. " She says and Ron widens his eyes.

" Where? " He asks and the boys snigger.

" My waist. " She says and Ron grimacingly places his hand on McGonagall's waist.

The twins let out a wolf whistle.

" And extend your arm, " She says forcing Ron into right position despite his hisses at the twins.

" Mr. Filch, if you please. " McGonagall says and Flich plays the music, jumping a bit from the sudden sound.

McGonagall starts dancing with Ron in the middle of the room together.

" One, two, three, one, two, three... " She says swaying. " Everybody come together, " She says " Boys, on you
feet. "

She looks at the boys who were sunk in their seats. Sophie looks at Angela and smiles.

" Come on! " She says and Angela frown.

" I don't think so! "  Angela said and she frowns.

" I'll get her. " She heard Malfoy say and Sophie walks to Theo and pairs up.
" What are you playing at? " Angela asked and he smirked.

" Payback. " He says grabbing Angela's hand and pulling her to a place.
He slides his arm around her waist while Angela places her hand on his shoulder while the other was held by him.

" You're going to the Ball with me. " He states as they started swaying. Angela frowns.

" What gives you that idea? " She asked as Malfoy lifts her up, spinning and landing swiftly.

" Father told me to-"

" Get out of your father's cloak for once, will you? " She asks and he smirks.

" You have to. " He says turning her around. " I don't know. " She says landing safely in his chest. The both were dancing without noticing some eyes on them.

One of them was Harry who was glaring at Malfoy. He felt this feeling in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to push away Malfoy from Angela but he can't help it.

Angela and Draco swayed around the room with some other people dancing gracefully.

" I didn't know you were so good at Waltz. " Harry hears Malfoy say as he reaches near them dancing with Hermione.

" Well, you see... I don't attend my father's Balls stepping on people's feet." She says and Draco chuckles rolling his eyes.

"Look at that! " Harry whispers to Hermione and she notices what Harry was talking about. Angela and Draco dancing and talking. She smirks at Harry.

" Jealous? " She asks and Harry everts his eyes to his best friend.
" What? No! I'm just saying they look extremely... " Harry trails off.

" Alright. If you say so. " Hermione says and Harry glares at her.

The practice was over and they walked back to the Great Hall for lunch. Some tired and complaining about dancing and some happy.

" Miss Hazel. Follow me. " Says Snape and she walks to him. " Yes, professor. " She says and Snape kept a straight face.

" Since you're one of the champions, you are supposed to bring a date. The opening dance will be performed by the Champions themselves. " Snape says and Angela nods walking away.