Chapter 22

The big day has come. After two months of preparations, everything was ready. Nicol and her father were in front of a church ready to go inside.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Her dad asked her.
"I am, dad." She smiled softly as he took his hand and locked her arm around his.

Music started as they entered the church and people turned around to look ar the bride. She was extremly gorgeous today and apsolutely happy. If somebody told her that she will marry her crush of five years, she wouldn't believe him.

As they got closer she spotted Alex waiting near the priest. He was dressed in white button up shirt matched with black suit and black bow.

Nicol thought how attractive he looked like. his eyes sparkled as he saw her coming closer and he couldn't believe his eyes how beautiful she looked like. Once she stood in front of him, her father kissed her forehead and turned to sit next to her mother.

Priest started the ceremony and they soon said their vows and exchanged rings, all with love in their eyes towards each other.

He gave her sweet kiss when priest said you can kiss the bride. They were so happy and her parents saw how much they love each other and how blind they were when they banned her from seeing him.

People were clapping as they were going out from the church after a blessing. They got in the car that was waiting for them outside to drive them to the reception hall. They invited around 200 people, mostly their relatives and close friends.

They entered the hall where everyone was already situated and got to the main table. Nicol was pleased with how she arranged everything. People were pleased with food and espeacially a cake. It just came out perfect for everyone.

Alex took her hand and led her to the dancing floor. he put his hands around her waist as she put her hands around his neck.

"Did I told you how beautiful you look like?"
"No, but your eyes gave it away."
"Well, you are the most amazing woman I ever saw and I'm very honored that you're my wife."

"I'm also very happy that you're my husband and that I'll look at your handsome face everytime I wake up and fall asleep." He chuckled at her sassines and kissed her.

"You think I'm handsome?" He smirked.
"Not only handsome but sexiest guy I ever met." She smiled.
"I'm very happy with your compliments, my lady."

Song finished and they sat back at their seats while other couples were dancing on different song. the rest of the night was going very good. Everybody was dancing and laughing, perfectly enjoying themselves as well as bride and a groom.

Hall was getting empty until there is only their parents and newlyweds left. Nicol hugged her parents and her in-laws.

''It was great today sweetie. I'm so happy for you.'' Nicol's mother said.
''Thank you mom.''
''Son take care of my daughter or I will beat your ass.'' Nicol's father chuckled.
''Me too!'' Greg said.
''I will. Don't worry.'' Alex smiled but he actually got scared a little.

Alex helped Nicol to get in the car and he sat at the driver's seat. He drove off to his, now their house. Nicol's feet were slightly hurting as she was in heels. And that's the reason she liked flat shoes more.

He opened the door to their house and let Nicol in first. She removed her shoes and kicked them aside. She didn't saw it coming when Alex lifted her bridal style.

He kissed her softly and started going towards the bedroom.
''Let's go make some babies.'' He whispered in her ear seductively. She blushed but smiled shyly.

•••

Next morning they both woke up and took a shower. She made breakfast for both of them and served it on plates.

''You look so sexy in my shirt wifey!'' He teased her when he came downstairs.
''Stop joking and sit down to eat.'' She said sternly but blush couldn't escape from her cheeks.
''Already bossy, huh?'' He smiled and put her on his lap.

They ate together then went in the living room. She cuddled into him like a little puppy.

''Where do you want to go on a honeymoon?'' He asked her while caressing her hair.
''Maybe Florida?''
''Okay then. Florida it is.'' He smiled and kissed her forehead.