Chapter 9

As month passed by since they started dating, Nicol's parents had more trust in Alex. He was acting like a gentleman around her and his thoughts were occupied by her. Nicol was extremly happy to be around him.

Nicol wanted to surprise Alex today by coming in his office. She worked in the morning so she wanted to go around 2 o'clock over there.

In the studio Alex had a client. He had a lot of work as he tattooed whole arm. It was indeed gorgeous looking tattoo with pretty flowers around an arm. Client was satisfied and payed for a tattoo as Alex went inside his office to get some rest.

When drinking coffee, someone knocked on his door. Alex let in the person, but regretted it soon after. There stood his ex-drug dealer. Jose Riviera is drug dealer. He was never in big business, he was just selling cocain to individuals.

''Hello Alex. Long time no see.'' Jose chirped as he sat at the opposite of Alex.
''Why did you come here?''
''Oh come on. Is that how are you talking to your friend?''
''Friend?'' Alex scoffed but continued.
''You are not my friend because friends don't ruin each other like you did to me.''

Jose smirked at him, but he was still convinced her can sell him some cocain.
''Don't take everything to your heart Alex. I came here with good intention.''
''You never had good intentions to begin with.''
''Wow, now you are offending me.'' Jose said acting hurt.
''But anyway, I have good stuff. Over these years my products came out better.''
''I don't want it. Get out of my office.'' Alex stood up abrubtly and pointed to the door with red face.

''As you wish but I'll leave you a sample in case you change your mind.'' Jose took out a small plastic package with white supstance and left it on his table before going out.

Alex was shocked once again when he saw the small package on his table. He ploped down on a chair looking at it. He didn't know himself why wouldn't he throw it away. That reminded him of the past as a drug addict. This 50 grams of white supstance almost ruined his life forever.

Jose introduced him into drugs, but he couldn't blame Jose as he was the one who accepted the offer which led him to be an addict. Alex wasn't a normal boy anymore and he was glad that Jackson helped him. He managed to take himself out of everything but it took him long three years to do that.

There was a another soft knock on his door but Alex didn't notice until a person came inside. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Nicol at the door. She scanned the bag on a table and looked at him.

''I didn't touch it.'' Alex jumped from his chair quickly.
''Alex what's that?'' Nicol asked him softly while approaching the table.
She took a small bag in her hand and examined it.

''Alex I asked what is this.'' She said more sternly and looked him in the eyes.
''A c-cocain.'' He put his head down ashamed that he didn't throw it already.
''What is this doing in here? On your table?'' Anger was clearly taking her over by the sound of her voice.
''He brought it here, but I was going to throw it away. I swear I did.'' He said with sadness evident in his eyes.

She took the bag and tore it apart in the trash can so he couldn't take it back. She cleaned her hands with wet tissue and threw the tissue in the can. Nicol looked over at Alex to see him still embarassed about what happened.

Nicol stepped in front of him and cupped his face. Alex looked at her with  look full of love and adoration as she returned it.
''Did you want to try it?'' She asked him carefully.
''No...or maybe. But no.'' He said sternly the last two words.
''It's okay then. It's only important that you were sure that you didn't want it.''

She kissed him hard to show him how much he loves him. Alex kissed her back hungrily. He was glad that she understood in what situation he was put. And he decided that he has trust and love in her that he wants to share his past with her.

''I'm ready to tell you everything.'' He said after he pulled away.
''No Alex, if you can't do that, I'm not forcing you.'' She caressed her cheek in assuring way.
''I want to because of my own will.'' He placed kiss on her lips and pulled away.

He sat on his chair and put her on his lap so she was straddling him. He put his hands on her butt cheeks and pulled her closer to him. She stroked his hair slowly to relax his tensed muscles.

''I met Jose when I was seventeen. As a teenager, he seemed like a good person at first. He introduced me into his job and gave me small amount of cocain to try. At first I wasn't liking it but later, everything seemed more easier. I was also in a senior year and all school work was extremly stressful. My parents didn't know what I was doing. We were just a normal Christian family. I went to church every Sunday and holidays, but after I became addicted to drugs, because I was later using heroin and I smoked marihuana, I skipped church and instead went to get high. The worst part is nobody couldn't help me because they didn't know. I somehow graduated and I couldn't find a job because I was always under the effect. When I didn't have money to buy some cocain or heroin anymore, I started blaming my parents for not taking care of me. My mom thought I was crazy and soon she found me using cocain in my room. They were dissapointed in me and kicked me out of the house. They could have helped me instead of kicking me out Nicol. I was only nineteen.'' Alex spoke with such a sadness in his voice while looking at the girl on his lap.

She was quick to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him on her chest.
''I know my love. I know.'' She said as she kissed the top of his head.

''Anyway I went to Jackson with only a backpack of my stuff. He gladly helped me after I told him what happened. I entered the community by myself and it was apsolutely terrifying there at the beggining. I was sick and puked first two months until it got better. I went to therapist and I got some new friends who also suffered. But I made it. I was clean and fine. I didn't want to go back to my parents so I visited Jack again. After a lot of hard work I finally opened my tattoo studio I wanted since I was in community. I discovered my new passion and that was art. Mostly of my tattoos I made by myself but other ones were made by different tattoo artists.''

Nicol scanned through his neck and arms. She remebered when she first saw him and fell in love with him and instantly smiled.
''What are you smiling at?'' He stroked her butt slowly which was his next favourite part of the body after her face.
''Do you remeber the day when you started renovating this place?''
''I think it was spring in 2015.''
''March 12th, 2015. It was Thursday.''

Alex looked at her surprised. How did she know the exact same date when he started renovating? He asked himself but he was very confused.

''How do you remeber that?''
''I was fifteen when I first saw you after long four years. You may not believe that I fall in love with you when I first saw you. I was always passing by your studio after school just to glance at you. Then I got a job in Lydia's cafe and I didn't know you are regular there. I was always happy when I saw you coming in and I was always taking orders from you.'' She smiled but couldn't hide her tainted red cheeks.

''You had crush on me for five years. That's a wow.'' He stated shocked.
''Correction. I still have a crush on you.'' She giggled adorably and Alex's ears were blessed.
''You are my love baby.'' He said and kissed her softly.
''I love you Alex.'' She said blushing.
He was caught off guard but he didn't hesitate to answer.
''I love you too my baby.'' He brought back his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily. He shoved his tongue in her mouth massaging her and she moaned with every touch. She felt incredible to be in his arms after long waiting.