Chapter 8

Can she really move on or he? The answer was clear. It was a big no. He missed her in a way that can't be explained. Alex just wished she was with him to make him happy.

Today he couldn't take it anymore. He decided to talk with her parents about their relationship. Alex wanted their daughter so bad and it was just so he can be happy.

Nicol was doing morning shift so that gave Alex plenty of time to talk with her parents. He knocked on the door around 9 a.m. and on his luck, her mother opened the door.

''Hello Mrs. Jones. Can I talk about something with you?'' He asked politely as possible.
''What do you want?''
''I just wanted to have a conversation.''
''Fine. Come in.'' She gave up trying and let Alex to get in their house.

Her father obviously overheard whole conversation at the front doors. She let Alex sit on the couch in the living room.

''So what did you want to talk about?''
''Well first... I wanted to say that we are happy. Nicol and I are happy when we are together. Mr. And Mrs. Jones, I really adore your daughter and I swear nothing will ever hurt her.''
''So you came to plead me?'' Her dad asked after full moment of good speech.

''If you think I'm pleading than be it. I'm begging you to let me date your daughter.''
''I don't know. I don't have a trust in you.''
''Please I'm not the same man as before. I'm clean and I have a job. I own tattoo studio and never in this past five years, word 'drug' crossed my mind.'' Alex whined but he wanted his girl in his embrace.

''If I let you to date my daughter, you need to promise you'll treat her right and if I see her hurt than everything is over.''
''I promise Mr. Jones that I will treat her right. She is a princess to me afterall. And I wouldn't dare to hurt her.'' Alex firmly said and he took seriously every word he spelled.

''Than I agree for you two.'' Her father said probably feeling still uneasy with the whole situation.
''Thank you Mr. Jones. Thank you so much. It means a lot.'' Alex beamed in happiness.
''Well than you can tell Nicol whenever you want.''
''I will pick her up after she finishes her job.'' Alex stood up abruptly.
''I think I should go now. Thank you so much for this.''

Her mom got up and escorted him out the door. Nicol's dad thought to himself if he made a right decision about letting his daugher date him. He hoped that Alex would stick to that promise to not hurt his little girl.

Just when Alex got out, he took deep breath of fresh air. That was so intense for him and he was probably to get down on his legs. But he would do anything to get his girl back. She was only his and nobody could have her.

Alex went back to his tattoo studio and luckily there wasn't customers. He was waiting for four hours to go to cafe where Nicol works at. He made himself presentable and rushed to get the car keys. He sped up to the cafe and parked near the entrance. He waited outside the car, leaned on it.

His face lit up when he saw her coming out of the cafe. He missed watching her and just admiring her. She turned around ready to leave but Alex hurried up behind her.

''I missed that bum.'' He said amused.
Nicol stopped dead in her tracks and turned around slowly. Alex was smiling at her but she didn't know why was he so happy about.

''Come here baby.'' He opened his arms for her in which she gladly entered. Nicol clutched onto his shirt on his back as she let few tears escape. Alex hugged her tightly taking in her scent.

His hands roamed around her body. He caressed her hips and moved to her  butt. He loved her big soft bum that fitted perfectly under his hand.

''I missed you Alex.'' She said once she pulled out of his chest.
''I missed my girl too. It was horrible without you.'' He kissed her forehead and squeezed her bum.

''Baby I asked for the permission of your parents to date you and your father agreed after a lot of persuading.''
''Really?''
''Yes. Do you want to be my girl now?'' Alex asked her happily but he was also nervous.
''I was always yours.'' She smiled at him.

He lifted her up and gave her a soft kiss on her plump lips. She held onto his shoulders and let out a soft moan as Alex deepened the kiss. The kiss was possessive and dominat, letting Nicol to know who is in charge.

He pulled away to let her get some air. Alex chuckled at the sight of his girl in his arms. Her face flushed and her lips swollen but she was smiling shyly. He leaned his forehead on hers and kissed her once again. He couldn't get enough of her, he never will.

She cupped his face with her small hands and placed a kiss on his nose. She scanned over his face and stroked his hair.

''I missed you so much.'' She whispered with her eyes welling up with tears.
''I know you did baby. I missed you too. I missed you smile, your eyes and your big bum the most.'' He said jokingly and squeezed her butt cheek with his large hand.

She chuckled at his words and pecked his lips.
''Now you have it.'' Nicol said giggling.
''Thank you baby... for everything.'' He said softly as he tucks hair strand behind her ear. She kissed him as in return and she melted in his touch.

''Do you want to go somewhere?'' Alex asked her because he wanted to spend time with his princess. She was thinking hard before squealing suddenly.
''Waterfalls!''
He chuckled at his girl and put her in the car. Nicole's mood was changed in just splits of second but she was feeling so much better. Alex rubbed his hand on her inner thigh and accelarated the speed. Alex and Nicol were finally happy after three weeks of loneliness and depression.