"Not saying you love her yet, calm down." He added. "But you're on that path. The 'falling' path." I hummed softly, looking over at Symphony to see her nodding in agreement. "If seeing her causes you literal pain, it means you care about her so deeply that your emotions trigger your nervous system so much that you physically feel it. It's a beauty and a curse to feel for someone that deeply. Y/n. Soak in it."

With that, I was silent for the majority of our hang out until it was time to head to the venue. I had a lot to process and it all seemed to be happening so damn rapid. Falling for Robyn.. was I? I mean, I cared for her, that was obvious. But loving her?

It feels like we just talked about not having a title and taking it slow. Love was a big ass jump. A jump I don't think I was ready for just yet.. not yet.

When it was time for us to walk on stage, I sighed heavily and eyed Robyn as she stood in the front, drinking out of her water bottle. Her eyes met mine and I could see hurt in hers as she looked down and turned back to the crowd.

The whole dance felt more like work than fun, something I wasn't use to. Dancing was always fun.. now it just felt like each limp was tied with weights, my brain forcing them to move. I hated this feeling.

"Thank you New York, I love y'all so much." I went to grab her mic stand for her, as I always did, but she swooped in and grabbed it herself. "I got a song to sing for you guys. Y'all know Needed Me?" I sighed to myself when she walked away without sparing me a glance.

Walking off, James waited for me in the wings with a sympathetic smile. "Come on. I got a bottle of hen and I don't wanna drink it on my own." I forced a smile, letting him walk away with me as she sung Needed Me passionately on stage. She sung it like she meant that shit.

-

It was two o'clock in the morning, the rain was strong as hell which delayed us leaving. I sat on the balcony, watching the sky light up with the city lights and lightning. I raised my glass to my lips and took a sip as I heard the balcony door next to mine open, making me look over at who was as crazy as I was to sit out here in this weather. But, she had her jacket hood up.

I watched for a moment as she held something to her lips and I saw the faint sparks of a lighter that was empty. "Goddamit!" She exclaimed, throwing the lighter over the edge. Her hands gripped the rails and it sounded like she was almost.. crying. So, being the good person I was, I walked over and cleared my throat.

"Are you o.." My words died when she looked up and I saw tears running down her face. "Robyn I-" She spun around and rushed back into the hotel room, balcony slamming behind her. Nah, not this time. I rushed back into the room and quickly opened the front door, only to see Melissa walking out and shaking her head at me. "Mel-"

"Nope."

"But I just-"

"Not happening."

I groaned and slammed my door shut as I paced around my room, trying to think of how the hell I could get to her. Then, my eyes landed on the balcony. I walked back out and saw the single wall dividing our rooms. I looked down at the long as drop, took in one deep breath, before starting to climb over my balcony. And climbing over the rail meant no more roofing.. all rain.

I clenched my jaw and just kept telling myself not to look down. Shuffling over, I gripped the slippery railing on the other side of the wall, my right foot following. As I tried to get my left foot to the other side, I made the mistake of looking down. "Oh fuck-shit." I breathed out when I saw the amount of cars driving beneath me. If I fell man..

Closing my eyes, I took in another deep breath and managed to get my left foot and hand on the other side. "Y/N?!" I raised my head and saw Robyn on the inside of the room, the door quickly sliding open as she rushed forward. "Are you crazy??"

I gripped the railing and squatted down, giving the illusion I had slipped. "Ah I'm falling, I'm falling!" She screamed so loud that I quickly raised back up, covering her mouth as I laughed and shushed her. "W-wait sh, I was playing." She blinked rapidly before slapping my chest harshly. "Don't hit me now, I might actually fall damn." She stepped back and let me climb over with ease. I ran a hair through my wet hair before giving her a smile, to which she rolled her eyes and started back into the room. "Rob listen-"

"No, I hope you have you room key." She went to open the front door but I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest. "Y/n-"

"You were the one to tell me to talk about my feelings. So here I am. Don't shut me out because if you do, I may never be able to talk shit out again." Her mouth opened before she silently nodded and stepped back, sitting on the couch while I stood in the middle of her room.

Instead of planning what to say, I just spoke, not caring if it made sense. "I like you so much, Rob." I walked forward and crouched down in front of her. "Was Symphony in my room to have sex? Yes. But we talked.. I told her I couldn't because I wanted you." Her eyes slowly raised to mine when I grabbed her hand. "And she told me to do right by you, and that's why we hugged. Even she knows you deserve the best and that's what I'm working to be. You deserve a hundred percent, not ninety nine. So, when I tell you that I am willing to work my ass off to be that hundred percent, believe it."

I waited for a response from her but all she did was lower her head. She wasn't convinced. So, I pulled off my shirt and her eyes snapped back up when I grabbed her hand and pressed it against my chest. My jaw clenched as I felt my eyes well up subconsciously. "Hurting you hurts me.." I blinked and felt a tear slip out. It seemed that ever since I cried those weeks ago, all I fucking did was cry. "Do you feel my heart beating?" She nodded.

"It's fast." She mumbled.

I swallowed thickly and exhaled out of my mouth as I nodded. "That's because I'm afraid I'm losing you before I even get you." My head shook as she raised her other hand to my cheek, wiping my tear with the pad of her thumb. "And that makes me feel.. something I can't explain. You scare me. You scare me because you have the power to crush me which is a power I wouldn't want anyone to have over me.. but I'll willingly hand you my heart. Just please.."

She nodded and raised her other hand to my face. "I won't hurt you." Her lips pressed to mine and it was like the world started moving again. She pulled me forward until I settled between her legs, my hands holding her sides. "You promise nothing happened?" She whispered against my lips and I shook my head.

"On my life." I whispered back, pulling back to look into her green orbs so that she could feel my words fully. "In my eyes, you're already mine."

She caressed my cheeks before pulling my head to rest on her chest and I gladly did. And not for the reason you may be thinking, dirty minded suckas. As her fingers ran through my hair, her lips pressed against my temple before shes spoke into my ear. "Make me yours then." A smile pulled at my lips as I raised up, looking down at her with my eyes squinted.

"Dead serious?" She nodded. "In the A we don't we really ask in the way most would. We just say are you my shawty so.. will you be my shawty?" She giggled softly before nodding.

"Yeaaah, I'll be ya shawty." I playfully danced with my shoulders as she shook her head. "Also, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I just dealt with so many fuck niggas I don't give it much thought, I just act."

I titled my head, bringing my head to my ear and cupping it. "I'm sorry, repeat that for me. Did you just say 'I'm sorry' or..?"

"Shut up." She huffed and pulled me back to rest on her just as the door opened. "Hi Melissa."

I looked up at her best friend with a smile at her gawking eyes. "I swear I ain't fall asleep or walk away.. how?" I winked at her and she raised her hands. "I need a drink." Then she walked right back out.

I turned and looked back at Robyn, feeling like I could breathe again. Yeaaah, that was my shawty.

___

I feel like I haven't asked this question in a while..

How are y'all feelinnggg??

What are y'all thinkingggg??

Y/n x Rih a full go now?!?