Thirty-six (Overprotective bubu)

"Yunhee, where are you?" My boyfriend, Jaemin, asked through the call.

"I'm at the cafeteria with my friends and a few classmates. Why?" I asked.

"Call me when you have time, okay?" He said softly.

"Okaay, I'll meet you when my class ends." I said and ended the call.

My friends stared at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's with the look?" I asked.

"Was that Jaemin?" EunKyung asked and I simply nodded as a response.

"Did he ask if there are dudes around? Like he used to ask most of the time?" She asked which made me chuckle.

"He's so overprotective of you, Yunhee." Rihyun said as she shook her head.

"Well atleast he cares for me?" I said and all of us giggled.

"Oh! Here they are~" Soo-ah, another friend of mine said, pertaining to a group of students.

"Who?" I asked.

"They'll be a part of our organization so we invited them over. Haechan is gonna be a member as well." She said and I nodded.

Haechan is one of my classmates last year, so I kinda knew who he was.

I smiled at them once they arrived and once Haechan saw me, he waved and sat across my seat.

"I didn't knew you're a member too, Yunhee." He said.

"My friends actually invited me so I had no choice." I said and we chuckled.

Haechan is actually a chill type of person so we easily got close with each other.

I knew Jaemin wouldn't like guys around, but that's because he's not familiar with them.

"Oh there's gonna be an event for the official members of our organization! You guys should prepare for thaaat~" Rihyun said.

Everyone celebrated and was excited for it while there I was kinda skeptic if I would tell Jaemin about it.

"Are you gonna attend?" Haechan asked.

"I don't really know yet. I'll see if I Jaemin would allow me to." I said.

He just nodded and we proceeded to chat with the others as a group.

We were having a good time, still laughing at Haechan's jokes when my friend nudged me.

I looked at her and saw she was looking behind.

"Someone's here..." She muttered and once I turned around, I immediately saw Jaemin looking unpleased.

I pursed my lips and excused myself from the table.

Haechan seemed to know what's up so he just smiled secretly while the others got so tensed because of Jaemin's aura.

I walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

I was startled when he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tight.

"Hey." He greeted.

I knew he wasn't happy with me hanging out with guys when he's not around.

"Don't be mad. I'm with my friends anyway." I tried to calm him.

"I didn't say anything." He tried to lie.

"I can literally read what's on your mind just by looking at your facial expression." I said as I let go of the hug.