Twenty-two. (Fangirl 101)

Your name for this scenario would be 'Eun Hayeon'

Thank you for waiting for this scenariooo~

Requests are open! Dm me~

🥀

The school year has officially ended and you wanted to use your vacation to earn some extra cash. But the thing is, you're having a really hard time looking for a part time job.

"Hey, are you still looking for a part time job?" Your friend asked while taking a sip from her drink.

You nodded and sighed.

"I already looked around the nearest cafe's but sadly they're not hiring." You said.

"Good!" Your friend replied as she gave you a wink.

"What do you mean good? I told you they're not hiring..." You said confusingly.

"Good. Cause my aunt is looking for a part timer for her cafe for a few months while she's away." She chuckled.

Your eyes widen and slapped her from happiness.

"Really?! I'll take it!" You said while she flinched.

"Yah! Stop slapping me!" She said while laughing.

"Thank goodness! Now i don't have anything to worry. And that won't be possible without you!" You said while hugging her.

"Ugh stooop. It's not like i would be the one to give you salary." She said while trying to push you away.

You rolled your eyes and fixed your hair a bit.

"By the way, where is her cafe located though?" You asked.

"Oh! Oh! I bet you'd be happy~" she teased.

"Ugh just tell meee." You plead.

"The cafe I'm telling you is the one near Jaemin's building! NCT's Jaemin! Hayeon you'd be so lucky if you see Jaemin thereee." She said excitingly.

Your jaw dropped! The cafe she was pertaining to was featured in one of NCT Dream's VLIVE and you just couldn't believe it's her aunt's cafe!

"Am i dreaming??" You stared at her for a minute.

"No you're not, sweetie. You're just a lucky fangirl." She smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm so happy...i can't even think straight..." you said while your lips started to form a huge smile.

"You look dumb. Stop staring at me like that." She said jokingly.

You giggled and started scrolling on your instagram and liked all Jaemin related stuff.

------------------------

The next dayyy...

You received a call from your friend so you quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello, Hayeon-ah? My aunt asks if you could visit her cafe today at 2pm?" Your friend said.

"Of course~ no problem." You said enthusiastically.