Seventeen - (Ethereal Gangster)

This scenario was requested by 03YENA1012 😊

Your name for this scenario would be 'Clari'

Enjoy reading~

※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※♡♡♡※※※

The clock striked 8:30pm and you're starting to worry because you were always home at exactly 6.

The night creeped in and the streets went darker yet you're still stuck in class because of remedial classes.

"Clari, would you really be alright to go home by yourself?" Your classmate whispered as she worried about you getting home.

"Yeah, of course." You uncertainly said.

"I heard there were reported gang fights close to where you live. The rumors said a guy was rushed into the hospital cause the notorious leader of the gang they fought broke his bones." She said with a horrified expression.

"Oh my goodness it sent chills down to my bones. That guy must be really dangerous, Clari. So you should be extra careful on your way home." Your other classmate added. You gulped and tried not to show your fear.

"I know, but i promise i'll be fine. I also think I should get used to commuting alone." You responded.

Just then, your professor announced that he had an emergency meeting so he has to dismiss your class.

The room was filled with deep sighs of relief and immediately fixed their stuffs. You did the same and as soon as you finished, you bid goodbye to your friends and rushed to the bus stop heading home.

It is now 9pm and the breeze of the wind was quite colder than the usual. Unfortunately, you haven't brought any coat with you causing you to freeze bit by bit.

"I should've brought my scarf with me." You said to yourself as you brushed your hands together to get some warmth.

The pathway leading to your village was quite dim and its kind of scary since only the lamp posts were lit.

You took a deep breath and thought how scary and dangerous those gang fights were.

You decided to plug in your earphones to distract yourself.

While you were heading back home, Jaemin on the other hand was just getting started. He had his baseball bat ready and iron knuckles, too.

You were busy scrolling through your phone looking for some music when Jaemin bumped into you accidentally. You fell on to your bum and Jaemin immediately helped you to get up.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said softly.

The scent of his cigarette and minty gum was the first thing that caught your attention. It was weird but you liked it.

"O-oh it's okay. Thank you." You timidly responded as you brushed the dust off from your pants.

You looked at him and your eyes met for the first time. His eyes were dark, yet they were calming and his eyelashes batted beautifully, too.