Twenty-nine (I'm sick, pabo.)

"Jaemin-ah..." you said while lightly tugging his white shirt.

"I told you I can't. Our manager would be mad if I won't attend our practice." He said while sitting on your bed with a serious face.

You got sick because of your stubbornness and Jaemin got mad because of it.

"Can't you skip practice even just for a day?" You tried to persuade him using your puppy eyes.

"No. I can't." He plainly said as he looked away and entered your bathroom.

You sulked and followed him behind while gliding your feet since you were too tired to walk.

You stood at the entrance and went closer to him inch by inch.

"Yah, s-stop being mad at me." You whispered while pouting.

He looked at you through the bathroom mirror blankly while he continued to wash his hands.

You grabbed the opportunity to hug him tightly from behind and you sighed deeply.

"Fine. I'm not gonna ask you to stay anymore. But please come home quickly after your practice okay?... Ah-choo!" You said while wiping your runny nose.

"excuse me hehe..." you added.

You felt him sigh so you let go of him quickly and got back to the bed to cuddle your huge stuffed toy.

Jaemin is really scary when he's mad so you understood that he needs space to calm himself.

You saw him getting out of the comfort room while wearing his cap on.

You frowned like a kid cause he still decided to go even if you're sick.

"I'm leaving. You should sleep. Bye, love you." He said and immediately left.

Aish. How can he leave me while i'm sick. 😒...you thought.

You rolled your eyes while plugging your earphones on.

"That guy...aish" you murmured as you closed your eyes to sleep.

Your head thumped so bad so you quickly fell asleep.

----- ● -----

JAEMIN'S POV

I already scolded Y/n so many times before because of her stubbornness but she doesn't seem to take me seriously.

So i decided to give her a bit of a lesson.

I'm not really gonna attend our practice today, i already told our manager about this last night.

I saw that Y/n already finished her medicines but she needs to take some until she feels better so i went out to grab some medicines and groceries for her.

I wanted to hug her back so bad earlier but i resisted!

Well...i had to. Cause If not, i might not be able to buy her medicines.

As soon as i arrived, i saw her sleeping soundly while hugging the stuffed toy i gave her.

I quietly sneaked in the side of her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Hope you're feeling better, babe." I said and went out quickly.

I decided to cook her some porridge since she can't digest heavy meals.

- end of Jaemin's POV -

You heard some noise in the kitchen so you stood to check where the sound came from.