11||Three couples!🎡

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Were is this smell coming from!"-Harry said sniffing the air.-"Fuck...over here Malfoy this thing is burning I guess!"-he said when he identified the source of the smell.

"At least it does smell like your socks!"-Draco said all serious as he run to the caldron and fixed the problem. But for his shock, Harry gave a big laugh trying to hide it from the rest of the class.

"This... *huff... is... *huff...fucking...*huff...funny!"-Harry said gasping for air. It made Draco laugh to as he hold Harry from chocking on air. They were so close...but none of them was thinking about breathing anymore. They both were stunned to smell the familiar scent of each-other.

"Is this from the caldron?"-Draco asked.

"Yea what do you smell?"-Harry asked dying to know what he loved.

"The perfume of the one I like of course."-Draco said not lying it was the perfume of Harry.-"What about you?"

Harry's heart stabbed...the one he likes? Who is she?-"Well the same!"

"You smell the perfume of my crush?"-Draco said giving him a glare.-"God must be the best day of your life, never have you had the chance to smell it on you as they give zero fucks about your existance!"

Harry could not keep his laugh. No he couldn't control it. He was dying from laughter.-"Malfoy please! Stop it!"-He said gasping for air once again.-"I mean the perfume of the one I like. Well...*sniff...fresh apple and strawberry. The strawberry must be from Teddy's hair lotion. And the apples and the perfume from my crush i guess. And something that looks like  broom wood and parchment...Maybe even chocolate chips biscuits."

"Wood for your love for quidditch...That makes sense!"-Draco said wanting to kill his crush right now. Also did Harry.-"And parchment for your love for school, wait that doesn't make sense."

"What about you?"-Harry asked taking a long breath loving the perfume on the classroom.

"Perfume, apples...blueberries? And something that smells like mint."

"None of them makes sense but nevermind."-Harry said and returned to the potion.

...

It was dinner time. Harry walked out of the library alone and started to walk to go to the Grate Hall. He was starving and also had to talk to Ron and Hermione for the Potions class this morning.

He meet a pair of grey eyes while walking through the corridors. It was Draco.

"Hello Malfoy! To the Grate Hall?"-Harry asked.

"Yes! I am starving!"-Draco said and they both walked together the little way they had to do.

They entered but the view they were presented to was...mind blowing!

Ron Blaise and Pansy and Hermione where staying in the same table (Slytherins one)And were in the middle of a hot conversation ,smiling and laughing!

"What the Fu..."-Draco started but Harry cut it by a half sentence.

"Language Malfoy!"

They walked in their direction still on shock. Blaise raised and greeted them and also so did Hermione.

"Nice to see you together boys! Dating yet?"-Pansy said and winked at Draco.

Harry blushed...Ron and Blaise laughed and Draco responded.  

"He is busy saving the world don't blame him."-He said and laughed. Harry blushed harder and just said playfully :

"Fuck you Malfoy!"

"Gladly."-Draco said with a wink.

They sat down besides them and just stared at the couples. Ron was making a little braid at Hermione's hair, she was reading an instruction manual about braided hair and was showing something to Blaise who was playing with Pansy's feather earrings as Pansy was doing her nails.

"Aren't you going to say something?"-Draco said as this awkward situation goes on and on.

"What dear?"-Hermione said looking up from the manual. Ron finished the braid and Pansy was blow drying her nails with a charm.

"What's going on? What all this harmony between Slytherins and Gryffindorks for?"-Harry said as he knew they should've been fighting and hexing each-other and not staying in total peace making normal conversations like normal people!

"Do you mean why are we dining together and making normal friends conversations?"-Pansy said.

"Yes for Merlin's ugliest socks!"-Harry said ignoring some laughs from his friends.

"Well let me tell this story"-Blaise said as he sat like a normal human.-"It all started at the library!

...