7||Just Leave!🌱

...

Draco didn't knew what to say so he quickly choose the right words and said:-"We should talk more."

"Well you never asked!"-Harry said as he tried to open the envelope. But Draco took it.

"Let me do it."-He opened the envelope and took the letter. He knew what was written in it so he just gave it to Harry indeed.

"Can you read it please? The last time was really fun!"-Harry said with a friendly smile.

"As you wish Potter!"-Draco said and started to read the letter. His voice was soft but confident. Sometimes he would even make fun of some words that looked like touchy. Even that he was the one writing it.

Dear Harry!

The last letter was unexpected...I wasn't expecting you to reply any of my letters in fact...I like the name Dragon by the way. If one day I tell you who I am you will understand why. Anyway as for the questions...I am in the same year as yours...Sometimes we share classes together. I can't tell you my house but I am literally not a Hufflepuff...So choose between the other options. Do we talk? Well not exactly because I act really weird around you. I can't say we are proper friends but we have our moments. That's all I can say without revealing who I am although you might know me if I told you more. I wanted to apologize to you even if you don't know what I have done. And I would like to make you a couple questions. Who would you like to be behind these letters? Do you have a crush on someone? Have you ever liked a boy before? 

Ily.
Dragon!
♥️

"Ehmm...So gay-ish."-Draco said after he finished the letter.-"And Bloody hell! Couldn't you find another name but mine!"-He said blushing but perfectly hiding it.

He looked at Harry.-"Hey!Potter..."

"What!"-Harry said taking the letter and folding it back inside the envelope.

"Do you have any idea who he might be! You know he is not from Hufflepuff and that he is in our Year and he 50% might be in this class! Any suspicious?"-He asked trying to look like he didn't really cared and added some words in his essay.

"ł-I emm...Well I don't know...he might be anyone."-he smelled the envelope and he smelled...'Draco?' that must be because he touched it.-"So you like chocolate chips cookies?"-Harry asked suspiciously.

"Everyone does I guess!"-He was pissed of if Harry knew it was him. He might hate him for the rest of their lives and that would mean that this would be over.

"Maybe!"-Harry said .He was right. He was being ridiculous I couldn't be him...for some reasons he wished he was but he wasn't. I could never be! Little did he knew.

The bell rang and they had to go on suppurate classrooms. So they waved goodbye and left in different directions.

...

Harry was sitting next the fireplace as Hermione and Ron were cuddling in a sofa nearby. Harry was felling lonely and decided to write to Dragon. But he also had a big plan. He took a parchment and a quill and started to write.

Hey Dragon!

How are you doing? Are things going fine with school and friends? I got your letter ..So you are not A Hufflepuff? Good that makes my research even simpler. You are from my year that makes me wonder why I haven't noticed you. I mean I am not very social I only have a little amount of friends...Anyway! Crush...Yes I do and I really wished he was you because I really like him and would probably be a miracle if you were. Have I ever like a boy. Well that's and has a good answer. One day I was just literally sitting like a normal person and this guy I like was staring at me and he was staring back...My friends asked me and I soon realized I was crushing on him.
What about you! How did you understand you like guys? Who was your first crush! And i would like to know if one day we can meet. I really would like to know who this shy guy is behind these kind words.

Totally Tired!
Harry.

Now Harry had to start his little plan. He grabbed his owl (not Hedwig! Dud he is fuckin' dead!),and tied the envelope in his leg .He than run to the dorms as Ron and Hermione left for more privacy ;-).

He entered the dorms and looked if any of them would receive any letter. He sighted in relief after 10 minutes of waiting.

He wasn't a Gryffindor!

He took the marauders map and his invisibility cloak. He needed to take some fresh air so he was about to make his way to the Astronomy tower but as soon as he checked the map he saw there was a familiar name not so away from his place.

Draco Malfoy was in the Moaning Myrtles bathroom. Harry thought it would be nice to pay him a little visit.

He saw the dot of Draco move in little steps around the bathroom. He was alone and Harry thought he could be doing there. It must be cold as it was October already. The dot stopped. Harry was getting near the place were Draco was.

The door was closed so he just opened it with a little click. Draco saw at the door but there was nothing. He raised his wand and stood up as he was sitting on the cold tiles. He had red eyes from lack of sleep.

Harry froze. Why was Draco so miserable?

"Who is there?!"-Draco said with a shaking voice from the cold.-"Show yourself!"

Harry slides his invisibility cloak and hides his map in his hoodies pocket. Draco gasps and Harry slowly says:-"Shhh...it's just me!"

"You! But how? How...How did you found me..?"-Draco said trying to sit up but to tired to do so.

"It doesn't matter? What's wrong and why are you so sad? Are you hurt!"-Harry said visibly worried about his crush/friend. He leaned closer and putted his hands on his cheeks.-"Look at me!"

Draco wanted to say what happened but he knew he would understand so he just wanted to lie.. He needed to stay alone so he just said three words before passing out from the cold.-"Ha-Harry just l-leave!"

...