36||Wait...What if!🌺

Harry read the letter lots of times before putting it in his pocket and starting to walk through the hall that takes him to the Room of Requirements hoping to find Draco sitting by the fireplace.

He was still looking at the letter in his pocket...he couldn't understand why couldn't he understand who the person in the letter was but something was strangely familiar with it.

A friend-enemy...rejection and many apologizes for being mean...Harry started to connect a simple dot.

He only had one enemy who he actually rejected that he knew of. Draco.But there might be other people he had accidentally rejected and hurt their feelings...

He entered the room to find Draco curled up in a blanket sitting in the ground near the fireplace drinking hot chocolate just as Harry had thought of.

Harry went near him and searched for a place under the blanket.Draco opened his arms and took Harry inside closing the blanket and cuddling with him.-"It's over..."

"I know..."-Harry said and buried his head in Draco's chest.He was still shaking and Draco tightened his grip to conform him.

Harry was thinking on telling him about the letter but if it was Draco than he needed more actual proves.A idea popped in his head.-"Draco did you ever love me..."

Draco froze but kept a straight face.-"What do you mean love.There are 100 types of love."

Harry thought a second.-"In any type?!"

"I don't know.I haven't thought about that!"-Draco lied and Harry just sighted.

"Do you think someone would actually love me one day?"-Harry asked again.

"Of course.There are people out there that love you.You are a savior Harry!People love you!"

"But I don't want fans I want people
who I love to love me back!"-Harry mumbled his head still buried in Draco's chest.

"They all love you.Nobody hates you...everyone would give their life for you!"

"But.."

"No buts!Now sleep it's getting late."-Draco said but Harry didn't move.

"Can I stay with you...It's been a stressful day and I don't wanna be alone!Pwes!"-Harry mumbled hugging Draco tighter.

Draco smiled.-"Okay baby Harry...what helps you sleep better!"-He said and held Harry to the bedroom in the ROR.-"Don't move to much at nights or I will kick you out!"

Harry nodded and sat besides Draco not moving their cuddling position.-"Thanks!"

—The next morning!—

Draco was the first one to wake up early before the match started.He looked down at his chest to see a sleeping hairy mess breathing slightly.

He couldn't resist the temptation to ruffle with Harry's messy thick hair.Hopefully Harry didn't wake up as Draco played with the hair.He didn't let out the fact that Harry was tiny like a small bean.

Draco hoped to see this view every -time he woke up first think in the morning.Draco planted a small kiss in Harry's hair.

Harry groaned softly.-"Morning' Prince!"-He said and slowly moved his leg which was tugged in-between Draco's.

"Morning My-lady!"

"Jerk!"-Harry said sleepy.-"Stop calling me that shit!"