29||Christmas!P2🎁

"What the fuck just happened?"-Draco said as fast as they reached Harry's room.

Harry was nervous.His patronus didn't work.And that was new...The memory he always used didn't work...since after war it was just a normal memory now.-"It was a Dementor!I have no idea how it ended up there!"

Draco was about to argue but in the covers of Harry's bed was a letter.-"Harry!"-He almost yelled pointing at the letter.

"Not again!"-Harry said and took the letter to read it.Draco was scared what if there where more secrets!

I know who Dragon is! Both of you  stop hiding the truths...It will hurt much more if I tell you!

Harry went pale.Draco fell in the bed with his head in his hands.-"Fuck!FUCK!!!Who the FUCK is this!STOP this madness !"-Draco said yelled in top of his lungs.Harry sat besides him and took in a side hug.

"Shhhh...It will be alright.They are just bloffing who ever it is..."-Harry said but Draco didn't stop shaking.-"Look Draco if one day this person says something that is supposed to be a secret,please know that I had my reasons to hide something from you!Okay?And I will do the same with your secrets!"-Harry tightened his hug and gave him a small kiss in his forehead.

"But what has Dragon to do with all this?"-Draco said mumbling from inside Harry's arms.

Harry didn't knew how to respond to him.-"Maybe he wanted my attention... I am the one searching for him so they wanted me to know that they know much more than us...They know our secrets!"-Harry noticed that Draco was gradually stoping to shiver.He was sleeping!

'Omg he's sleeping in my shoulder!'-Harry panicked.-'What do I do!?'

Harry stood there a couple minutes enjoying the sleeping Draco in his arms.Than he shifted a little making Draco groan a little.Maybe he could let him sleep in his bed It wouldn't be a big deal.He had plenty of other rooms in the house to sleep on anyway.

Harry took Draco's shirt of and than putted him inside the sheets covering him so he didn't freeze.He even casted a warming charm for him.

Than he turned to leave but a cold hand caught his arm.It was Draco.-"Don' go..."-He said with a sleepy voice.

"I am going to regret this first thing i the morning!"-He mumbled to himself.And than he saw the pale face looking like an sleeping angel.-"And it's worth it!"-With these words he took the other side of the bed and curled up to cuddle with Draco.

Draco didn't protest indeed he buried his head in Harry's chest.Making Harry smirk at this boys cuteness.

———Christmas Morning!!!!———

The windows curtains where open letting soft light come inside the room.Draco woke up as a stray sunlight hit his eye.His head was standing in something warm .And a pair of hands was hugging him in the waist.

He opened his eyes immediately. -"Shit!"-He was cuddling with Harry fucking Potter !-"Harry!Wake up it's Christmas!"

Harry moved a little hugging him tighter.-"Shut up!"

If Andromeda and Narcisa has seen them like this...they would tease Draco for life!-"Harry Potter move your sleepy but!NOW!"-Draco yelled in his ear.

"FUCK!What do you want Malfoy!"-Harry said and his eyes opened.He could just see some blurry images.-"Where are my glasses?"