28||Christmas!P1🎄

The situation was hideous!Now Draco and Harry were sitting in the dinning table with the rest of the family not making eye contact at all.

The awkwardness raised when Draco's thigh touched Harry's!

Well Harry tried to play it cool and gave him a kick in his pin making him shriek from pain.But hopefully Narcisa and Andromeda didn't notice.

Draco didn't accept the loss so he took Harry's leg between his own as Harry tried to escape him.Draco would drink his whine like nothing was happening under table and that made harry really mad!

Harry saw that there was no other way to escape so he pinched Draco in the thigh making him yelp.

When Harry thought he would be free from him,Draco grabbed Harry's hand with with he wasn't eating and took his leg again making Harry almost split his drink.

The way Draco was holding Harry's hand was so cute and Harry was slightly blushing at the moment.But he had to take his hand back so he pinched him again.But Draco didn't release the hand.

Draco gave him a look and mouthed 'you are so dead Potter!' and continued to play with Teddy while Andromeda was feeding him.

Narcisa gave a look at both guys."So kids me and Andromeda are going to be in an event tonight,we where thinking on taking Teddy with us because my friends would like to know my nephew better !Will there be a problem?"-Narcisa said and shared a look with both guys.

"First we are not kids!Second WHAT?!"-Draco almost yelled playfully.-"You are leaving me alone with this thing!"-Draco said pointing at Harry.

"Yes Draco!Isn't he your friend?"-Narcisa laughed at him softly.

"Okay and also we are going to the mansion to pack the gift which will take us a lot of time but...Don't worry we will be here in the morning to open the gifts."-Andromeda also added.

"You are leaving me alone with him?!All night...!"-Harry said and pointed at Draco who was still holding his hand and his leg prisoned .Plus Draco was already angry...he was so dead!

"Yes Harry we are and I want you both to behave like mature people !"-Andromeda said and looked at Draco.-"Especially to my nephew!"

Draco nodded playfully and gave Harry a look.Harry was beginning to get a little pissed of.

"We are leaving at 9:30 just to know!"-Narcisa said and sat up.It already was 9:15.

At 9:30 Andromeda took Teddy and Narcisa and they Appearated leaving Draco and Harry alone.

Harry was sitting alone in the sofa when Draco came in and went to Harry.

"What was that Potter?"-he said and pined him in the couch 

Harry was really tensed.-"What was What?"-He mumbled because Draco's face was  inches apart from his.

"You can't just kick a Malfoy and get away that easy!I have to make you pay for it now..!"-Draco said and bite the lower lip.-"What should I do to you for example!"

Harry gulped .He was blushing like hell and his heart was beating fast.-"Let m-me go!"-He said insecure.

"Na na nah!"-Draco said and looked at his lips.He wasn't intending to kiss them but they looked so juicy!

Harry was breathing a little heavy as Draco's face stood so close and he couldn't kiss it.-"I have to show you something!"-He said at last.

"Show what?"-Draco said releasing him a little.Harry sat up.

"A memory from a couple years ago!I think you need to know something!"-Harry said and took his and dragged him to his actual room not the one he was sleeping in with Draco.