Special Chapter

Começar do início

I never asked for anything. I never wished for anything. I just wanted to live. I just wanted to write songs and play. I just wanted a life where I could live peacefully. Not like this.

"It happened because of the terrible people around us. We found your parents and Ur's killer. We made them pay for killing our families. Your friends filed a case for Juvia. And that person will pay the damages." He continued. "I know this doesn't lessen what you felt but that doesn't mean you have to punish yourself for it. That doesn't mean you have to push people away from you. You dont have to detach yourself to the people you love and you want to protect. That's not how it goes, Gray."

I felt a lump and a burn in my throat. I close my eyes tightly.

"You push people away so you wouldn't get hurt. You're always like that, Gray." He said. I could hear the clinking of the ice on his glass. "You should stop doing that before someone gets hurt deeply. And it is either you or Juvia."

He smirked at me. "I know Juvia has been following you since I-don't-know-when. I never did had a shot with her. She's a sweet, passionate woman. Ur will be happy if she saw Juvia today." His eyes are mistful. "Ur would even laugh at us for liking the same woman."

This time, I scoffed. "But nonetheless , Ur will be happy to see you with Juvia. You are such a terrible brat and Juvia is the best thing that could happen to you."

I didn't answer. I just gulped the last drink and stare. I watched Lyon stood up. "Well, that was enough, peptalk. I have a shoot tomorrow." He patted my shoulder. "You are one of the lucky ones, Gray. Remember that. You are one lucky bastard."

He left me alone with my thoughts. And I realized that I was a total coward. I never want anything...until Juvia.

I was fine with music, casual sex and alcohol. I thought that alone will get me through life. This is the path that I should take.

But the last few days without Juvia feels empty. Nobody could fill the void.

I dreamt of her touch, her skin, her sweet scent. I dreamt of all her memories. I was consumed with the memories of her. I can't let go.

"Gray-sama." I turned around and see Juvia. Her hair is different today. And she's wearing a tshirt. I smirked as I saw her shirt.

This is our second gig at the university. There are lot of people that will be playing. And we will play later at evening.

"Did you like my hair? I did pigtails on them." She cheerfully said. I just stare at her.

"I like your shirt." I commented. She blushed as I said that. I wanted to laugh at her because she's so transparent. I swallowed down my laugh.

"Yes! It's a Zeus shirt! Reedus made it. Of course, we are hear to support you!" She talked happily. "Oh! And look! I made it customized."

She turned around to show the back of the shirt with my name written on it.

Gray-sama's Wife

My eyes widened as I saw it. I coughed badly when she turned around.

"What the hell is that, Juvia?" I shrieked in annoyance. Juvia just laughed at me and waved goodbye.

"Good luck, Gray-sama. The other girls will be jealous of me!" She started running from the back stage where I was left stunned and dumbfounded.

I never knew that she will grow into me deeply. That I would miss her every second. That I will be fine miserably living this life. But a part of me cannot accept this.

I had a grasped of heaven, why would I even let go of it? Why the fuck would I let go of her?

I laughed manically as I realized that I have been a coward all along. I look at the doorway in the kitchen. I stood up wobbly and my head is spinning. I cursed but I'm determined to went out of the house.

I look up at the stairs where the rooms are. This is where I use to lived with Lyon. I shook my head and couldn't believe I just got scolded by him.

I head out to the door. I ran again. My head fucking hurts but I ran. As fast as I could. As fast as I could reach her.

Why would I let go of something so good in my life? If the universe and heavens will not let me have her, I would not accept it. I will fight the heavens to have her. To have Juvia.

Because she's the only one who could ever fill this void. She's the only one who calm me and soothe my demons.

She's the only one.