Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Fame

"I didn't know that Gray could be that lovesick." She laughed as she stood in front of the mirror. She took her powder. She is wearing a red strapless long gown that reveal her cleavage.

I composed myself trying to stay calm. There is really nothing to be afraid of. She always knew that we were in a relationship.

"So how are you two enjoying the fame, huh?" Angel said as her foundation kit clicked when she closed it. She turned around and faced me. "Bet you had many offers, huh?"

I am slowly getting irritated. "What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing." She shrugged, arrogantly. "I am kinda expecting a thank you from you." She laughed. "I mean, I was the one who made you famous."

I frowned at her. I don't want to argue with her. What does she mean by that? I was hired by Ms. Pia. The casting for Sorcerer was because of the collection of Ms. Pia. Kallen told me that there should be more offers that will be given to me but they declined when they heard the rumors about me and Gray. So, what the hell does she mean she made me famous? There are many setbacks when the issue came up and I did not blame her even once.

"I mean, I was the one who made the photo viral, right?" She scoffed. Her hands are crossed.

My eyes widened. Though we had suspected it was her, it was still a shock to know this now. My irritation levitates. I breathed and tried to stay calm. I must not slap her.

"And about the picture of us and Gray in the alley? I made it photoshopped." She said. My hands are clenched. "You know, there are many paparazzi around. Why would you kiss and make out in an alley after your fashion show? I thought you were both being careful."

"Angel, what are you trying to say? What do you really want?" I asked. I just wanted to get out of this place.

She shrugged, nonchalantly. "Maybe I want Gray." Then, her face turned into an angry one. "And you ruined it! You bitch!"

She stepped forward at me. I moved back but she was fast. She slapped me and tried to pull my hair. I was quick so I dodge her hand. I step back until I reached the wall. She continued to attack me with her hands. Her nails scratched my arm, feeling it sting. She cried and screamed.

"You bitch! Gray should be mine. You're just an obsessed fan girl, model wanna be. Gray should be with someone with the same level of fame as me. Not you! You ruined it! You ruined us!" She screamed again and attacked me.

With adrenaline rush running, I used my strength to push her away. I slapped her twice and I pushed her. She fell to the ground. She cried harder as she held her cheek. My heart beats faster from anger.

"Just stop, Angel!" I yelled at her. "I did not ruin you! We were in a relationship before you came! I thought we're through about this!"

"No! Because you're a bitch! You take away Gray for me! I like him! I need him! I need him for me to be on top. I love him! And you definitely ruined it." She yelled at me. She stood up and attacked me again.

"Angel! Stop! Ugh!" I held up my arm to defend myself to her. She was delusional. Her nails had scratched my arms again. Then, I heard people coming in the restroom.