Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Issues

Angel was not kidding when she threatened us. The media came over to us like flies. We were exiting the station when they came like bees, excited for their spare of honey.

"Oh! There they are!" One bald photographer exclaimed.

I was stunned. All these reporters and photographers were going to us like zombies. They were all swarming at us like some kind of fresh meat.

"Shit!" Gray cursed as he covers me. He gave me the aviators and I wore them. He put his cap on and aviators as well.

The flashes from the camera and the continuous murmurs of the reporters are all over us. Erza tried to block the reporters as we exit the building. Gray's producers called more security and guards.

"Gray! Gray!" One of the reporters yelled. "Is it true that you break up with Angel because of Juvia?"

"Is Juvia your rumored girlfriend?" Another reporter asked.

"Is Juvia the third party?"

"Juvia has been seen with Lyon. Juvia, aren't you dating Lyon?"

"Lyon and Gray are relatives right? Are you dating both of them?"

We rushed outside the building as the reporters bombarded us with questions. Gray was covering my face, trying to keep me away from the flashes of camera. What the hell did just happened?

Fortunately, a van was waiting for us outside. The guards guided us inside the van. Erza and Jane followed behind as we get in the van.

"Damn it." Gray cursed, definitely not happy with what just happened. "Angel spoke to the media."

He continued to curse as Erza agitatedly sits on the van. "She made an issue out of this. This is bad. Jane, what do we do?"

Jane is in the front seat. "We'll think of what is to be done. Angel spoke. We cannot take that back. As for now, I suggest you must not go out until we tell you so." She looked at me. "If you have social media accounts, turn it off for now. Turn off your comments section on your instagram. Today, all Angel and Gray's fan will be after you."

"That girl is a pain in the ass." Gray said. He turned to me and held my hand. "I'm sorry you have to get through this."

"We also need to contact Lyon." Erza said. "Tell him not to tell anything to the reporters."

"Right." Jane nodded. She quickly gets her phone and calls Lyon's manager.

As Jane took her phone out, my phone rang. I quickly took out my phone to see Lyon's name on the screen. I looked at Gray as he watched me.

"It's Lyon." I said.

Gray quickly took the phone from me before I could answer it. "It's Gray."

"Are you with Juvia?" I heard Lyon ask. Gray put the phone on loud speaker.

"Yes. Don't say anything about the reporters." Gray said.

"I know that. I just wanted to make sure Juvia is safe." Lyon said. "What happened anyway? Why did Angel do that?"

"Of course, she is. Juvia is with me." Gray said. "And you know Angel, you have work with her. She's a pain."