Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Home

The backstage is a full chaos. Lots of people running around like a hurricane, fixing dresses of models, retouching make-ups and everything; it was wild. We lined up for the final walk, where all models will have a quick walk with the designer Ms. Pia.

We all clap as we walk to the stage. Ms. Pia bowed and thanked her audiences. She had received great feedbacks from the audience. She glanced at all of us and we smiled at her. The photo shoot went great as well.

Even when the show was done, it was still a chaos. Everybody is everywhere. Talking, laughing, greeting people, and taking pictures. I was dragged to every picture.

"Juvia! Come here!" Yuki said and dragged my hand to take a picture with her. I pose and smiled.

"You're new?" The photographer asked. I nodded my head and smiled. "Nice! I look forward to see you more in the future. I'm France." He said.

"Hi!" I greeted him back. He asked for a photo again and I agreed. Then the other girls joined me in the picture.

"Juvia, after this we will be going out." Mika said. "Come with us."

I was looking for Lucy around the backstage. I smiled at Mika. "I can't."

Mika pouted. "You have to hang out with us. Please..."

I found Lucy around the corner with the other girls. They've been posing for a photo with France. I looked at the clock. It's already midnight. The show must be over too. Mavis has a show tonight. And for the next three weeks, they're going to tour into five different cities. I sighed. We won't get to see each other for three weeks.

This is my first catwalk show. Gray has been disappointed when he knew the date and time of our show. He was deeply sorry. It was a matter of bad timing but I did accept it later on. I wanted him to watch me in this show too.

Lucy appeared beside me in a second. Mika smiled at her. "Ah, Lucy, please help me. I'm inviting Juvia to our after party. She's saying no."

I looked at Lucy who looked at Mika. Then suddenly, Yuka was there too. Lucy looked at me amused.

"Well, why won't you come, Juvia?" I looked at Lucy in disbelief. What?

I went closer to her and whispered. "Mavis has a show tonight. You know, we have to be there. The show is probably finished."

"Yes. It's finished. We have nothing to watch, Juvia." Lucy said.

I bit my lower lip. "But Gray...,"

Lucy rolled her eyes. I narrowed my eyes on her. Was she not excited to meet Natsu? "Juvia, Ms. Pia is expecting you to come." She said. "Don't worry. I texted Natsu about the after party. They'll be having theirs too. It's probably starting now."

I frowned. I was going to ask Lucy more things when Ms. Pia and Kallen appeared in front of us saying that she'll be expecting us at her after party. I can't say no to her so I just nodded.

"We don't have to be there all night long." Lucy said.

"Okay." I nodded. I went to the dresser to change clothes. On my mirror desk, there's a bunch of flowers and I looked at them one by one. Some from the sponsors and from Ms. Pia. All of them were red roses. One color stood tall in these bouquets. Blue roses. I smiled and saw a card inside the roses.

Congratulations Professional Model! I hope you like it. – G

Of course, I love them. Anything he gives, I would surely like it. I took the card and place it inside my bag. Then I took my phone out. I dialed Gray's number immediately. He answered in two rings.