Chapter 21

Warning SPG. Please read at your own risk.

Chapter 21

Late

It was chaos for the past few weeks. Fans of Gray and Angel are furious. I have seen many hate comments about me on social media. Gray didn't want me to see it. There were also people who messages me directly on facebook and instagram. I immediately turned off my comment section in instagram and deactivated my accounts in facebook and in twitter as well. I cannot deactivate my instagram as it was a monetized account, for the other endorsement and fashions shows.

There were so much hate. I wasn't really surprised with that but it still hurts me a lot. I am used to all this hate but with many people who judges me, being an orphan and questioning and giving comments about my appearance, without knowing me, still hurts me.

I have been in Gray's apartment for the past weeks as well. He didn't want me to go home. We will never know when and where the paparazzi will appear. We also have been careful when going out. I never knew that hats, caps and shades are enough to use as a disguise. Funny but it helps. 

"Juvia." I smiled as he whispered softly. His voice deep and hoarse. I could feel his breath near my ear. 

I moaned and shifted onto the side of the bed. I could feel his hands on waist. I nestled in his chest with eyes closed. His grip on my waist has tightened. 

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I heard him softly say in my ear. I smiled. I hugged him tight as well. I could smell his scent and he smells so manly. 

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He went down to kiss me and I smiled shyly. I still haven't brush my teeth yet. 

"Hi." I greeted him. He had this wide smile and a shine on his eyes. His eyes intense and shining. Oh, Gray-sama. I had to bit my lower lip.

"I hate to say this but I have to get up and go to rehearsals within 2 hours." Gray said as he pulled me closer to him. His hand is on my hair, softly caressing my head. 

"Oh, it's okay. You have a show later, right?" Although, I just want to lay beside him all day. 

He nodded. He went closer and gave me a sweet, deep kiss that I couldn't resist. His hands roamed to my upper body down to my waist. He moved and pushed me down the mattress. I am always gonna be lost in his kisses. He kiss me wild, deep, and fast. 

"Gray, I still haven't brush my teeth yet." I said in between kisses. I may have bad breath for fuck's sake. 

"Like I care." He answered me. "I still haven't brush my teeth yet and remember where my mouth came last night?" He grinned at me. He's on top off me while I'm under the covers, still naked. He looked at me with intense and pure desire. My heart beats fast and I felt the atmosphere in our bedroom rises. "My mouth was on you last night. I kissed you rough, hard and you liked it."

My cheeks heated in embarrassment. I was going to say something when he shut me up by kissing me. Just like the kiss he gave to me last night and almost everyday. Hard, rough, the way I like. His hands roams inside the cover and my body heated up in a second. I moaned. He hasn't even touched me yet!

"My sweet Juvia," He said through his kisses. His lips roams down to my lips, to my ears down to my neck. I closed my eyes and felt every sensation his kisses are giving me. It's tickling. It's burning. It's pure lust and love combine. 

His right hand touches my breast and the the other hand touches my left. He massages it and I breathed heavily, his name escaping my lips. "Oh!" I almost screamed when he pinched my nipples at the same time.