Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Professional

I had a dream the other..About how we only get one life...Woke me up right after two...Stayed awake and stared at you...So I wouldn't lose my mind

Everytime he sings, my world stops. His voice is so smooth and he never misses any note. He closes his eyes when he sings. Whenever he does that, it strikes something in my heart. He's not just singing the lyrics, he's also feeling them. I love his passion for that.

The band is a real talent. Mavis is truly amazing. I wasn't surprise that in a span of year, they got discovered and here they are now, on their way to the top.

And if we're only here once, I wanna live with...

He opened his eyes and he looked at the direction where I was. Today, they had a small crowd. Just the media and some invited fans. I wasn't sure if he's looking at me or the midst of crowd so I looked around. My cheeks felt hot. I wouldn't want to be assuming. That's embarrassing.

You've got something I need...In this world full of people there's one loving me...And if we're only here once...I wanna live with you

When I turned to watch him again, he grinned as he shook his head. He continues to sing then he winks at my direction..

I almost dropped my jaw. My panties, even. My blood went over my face.

Did he just wink? At me?

Screaming fan girls welcomes my ear, ruining fantastic thoughts in my head. He did wink. I shook my head and I tried not to smile. I want to scream with all these girls too. But this is work and I have to be professional.

The work load today is nothing compared to what we always do in the office. Today is just making the event successful, implementing and controlling. Today is the launching of the brand JEANZ.

"Let's give them a round of applause." The emcee said when they finished the song. "Wow, these guys are amazing." Natsu, Loke, Jellal and Gray bow into the crowd. "Thank you for the wonderful performance for JEANZ. Also joining the JEANZ family, no other than Gray Fullbuster." Sceams and claps are present in the venue.

Angel is also present in the launch, of course. She is gorgeous. She's wearing a jeans and a tight fitting blouse that hugs her sexy figure. Her hair falls straight and shiny, like they always were. She's also tall, model-like tall. Lyon is also here too.

Mr. Morgan, the representative of JEANZ, started the launch by giving the speech on how they started and on how innovative their brand has been.

"And now presenting you all, JEANZ, adding new members to the family, Lyon Vastia, Angel Valentin, and Gray Fullbuster." Mr. Morgan announced as smokes, music and lights come up the stage.

There are all claps. I stood there and watch as the three of them emerge on stage. Some models are there too, wearing JEANZ. The photographer took pictures. It's a success.

"Thank you JEANZ for the opportunity you've given me being the new ambassador of JEANZ. I'm happy to be a part of the family." Angel said as the emcee interviewed her.

"Yes, thank you JEANZ. This is an amazing experience. Having to wear this brand just makes me proud. This jeans are really comfortable to wear. And as I always wear jeans this is something that I'd be wearing everyday." Lyon smiled through the crowd. And as expected, girls are swooned by his charm.

"So let's hear it from Gray Fullbuster, the rising rockstar." The emcee said. And the crowd goes wild again. "So how was it? Being part of JEANZ?"

I know this kind of stuff. It's an advertisment campaign and as the brand ambassador, you need to persuade people to buy their products. That's why companies are picking actors, actresses and idols.