Chapter 10

Chapter  10

Cold

“Gray-sama!”  I  shouted.  I  put  my  hand on my  mouth.  

What  is  he  doing  here  in  my  apartment?  What  is  he doing on the  floor?  Why  is  he sleeping here? 

He  smelled  heavily of  alcohol.  I  grimaced.  He’s  drunk  and  he slept  on  the floor.  What  is  this  guy  up  to?

He moaned  again as  his  phone rang.  He got  it  in  his  pocket  without  opening his  eyes. 

“What?”  He  roared.   I  also  heard  a  voice  in  my  phone. 

I  looked  at  it  and  my  eyes  widened.  I  just  dialed  his  number.  I  rolled  my  eyes. 

Oh great!  I  wanted to  smack  my  face if  I  could. 

“What?”  He asked again on the phone.  I  could also hear  him  on my  phone.  I  decided to  end up the call.  “Shit.”  He cursed as  he put  his  phone  on  the floor.  

I  bend down to the floor  to look  at  him.  He’s  still  asleep.  He’s  face is  restrained.  He was  having a  hard time sleeping. Of  course,  who would sleep while  sitting  on  the  cold floor?

“Gray-sama.”  I  slightly  tapped  his  shoulder. 

He groaned.  “Gray-sama,  why  are you here?” He opened his  eyes  on my  fifth tapped. 

“Juvia…”  he  said.

“Why  are  you here?”  I  asked.  “You’re  drunk.  Where  have  you  been?  Did  you  drive  all  the  way  here?”  I  asked. 

I  help him  to stand.  I  put  my  arm  over  his  shoulder  to  lift  him  up.  He  slipped  and  we both fell  down.

“Shit!”  He cussed then laughed.  “I’m  sorry.”  He’s  so drunk.  I  landed on his  chest.  He pulled  me in and I  could feel  his breath on my  nape.

When I  am  starting  to move on,  here he is  trying  to pull  me back  in his  arms. 

God,  why  is  this  happening to  me? I  only want  to love and be  love.  

“Gray,  how  did  you  come  here?”  I  asked  again,  pushing  him  away  so  I  could  stand.  He  didn’t  respond.  His  eyes  were closing again. I  sighed. 

I  stood  up  and  opened  the  door  with  my  keys.  There’s  no  other  choice.  I  couldn’t  let  him  sleep  on  the  floor.  I actually  could  leave  him  there  but  I’m  not  the  cruel. 

I  switched  the  lights  open  and  left  my  bag  on  the  table.  I  went outside  and tapped Gray’s  shoulder.

“Come on,  Gray-sama.  You should  stand.  I  can’t  lift  you.  You’re heavy.”  I  pleaded him  as  I  tried to lift  him  up. 

He groaned and he  helped  himself  stand.  Thank  God!

“I’ll  help you stand.”  I  said.  He  said  some  inaudible words  but  I  shrugged it.

He  is  so  heavy.  It  felt  like  I’ve  lift  50  sacks  of  rice  or  more  than  that.  Does  he  work  out  so  much? 

I  was  sweating  when we  got  into  my  room.  I  wanted  to  throw  him  gently  at  the  bed  but  it  ended  up  so  rough.  He  grunted  when  he  felt  the bed.