"Uhh no Mr black I uhh it uhh just the cord" I stuttered feeling embarrassed making him smirk at me. When I looked at his face he had that stupid smirk on his face eyes raised.

"um hmm, okay Miss Oxford whatever you say, but I'm not complaining or anything. if anything I must say I enjoyed my morning view quite well." I narrowed my eyes at his flirtatious comment.

Is he for real? He is flirting with me!! like really! he wasn't doing this a week ago. This wasn't the person who asked me to be his assistant.

"Uhh, you don't look so sick anymore. Maybe that is why the arrogance is outshining your usual Debby downer behavior. Maybe we won't be so much in a backlog if we stop the flirt and get back to work humm" I snorted at him. I was shocked at my comeback but I didn't mind it one bit.

Clayton smiled coming closer to me. "You look good Miss oxford I don't doubt why William hasn't left you behind". With that, he gave me one more look and walked inside the cabin. He stopped before he walks in.

"Oh, by the way, miss oxford I would love my coffee now" with that he went inside. I am still shocked by his statement.

Did he just mentioned Alex! It means he knows who I am? Is this why he didn't want me to work in his finance department. I looked at the clock finding it ticking close to half-past nine. I bit my lip contemplating the idea of going in and ask him what he meant with his last word or should I take his coffee and avoid him on all accord.

I finally decided on option two and quickly made my way to the pantry. I quickly made him a coffee and made my way back to his cabin. Knocking at his door I walked in, placing the coffee on his desk, I was about to make a quick exit.

"Miss Oxford would you please get me this file" I heard Clayton say. I looked up but he looked like he is way to busy. He pushed a slip forward and his eyes went back to his computer. I mumbled a small "yes" and took hold of the file name. "Investment 785" is all it says.

I walked out toward the file room and quickly grab the file. It was an old dusty file and this room sucked. I don't know why they have this file room when we can store all these in computer drive making it easy for bookkeeping, but who am I to compliant!! I'm not the CEO!!.

I walked back quickly handover the file and made my way toward my room desk. I turned it on finally starting my work. The rest of the day was quite a un event full. I worked and completed all of it around four. I was waiting for the clock to hit five so I can go home. I heard the elevator ping and walked in Scarlett with a charming smile.

"Are you ready for a good Friday" she chipped making me chuckle. She looked good with her hair in an updo. Elegant but sexy. "We still have fifteen-minute," I said making a face that caused her smile to drop.

"Oh, hush. Don't rain on my parade." She dropped her purse on my desk leaning on my desk. She started talking about this new club we will be going to and how excited she is. I was just typing some last-minute notes on my notepad engrossed in my work. We both didn't hear Clayton's door open and his arrival.

"Oh my god, I wish I could find someone to go home with tonight" She keeps on going until we heard Clayton clear his throat.

She stilled and I quickly looked up. I saw Scarlett face turn all red, I wanted to laugh at her face, no wonder her parents named her Scarlett and looked back at Clayton. I raised my brows at him.

"Is there anything I can help you with Mr. Black?" I asked. He gave an amused look to Scarlette who still is looking at me not moving an inch.

"Well nothing as of now, I'm heading out Miss oxford. I will see you on Monday. Before he leaves he turned toward Scarlett.