Chapter 8

Hello guys. 
.song of the chapter is

Rachel:- fight song.

*******************************************

“So are you going to tell me, why are you so suddenly in need of a pen and tapes? When we have to find, the answer to what is inside this bloody note.?” Roman asked waking right beside me looking annoyed. I gave him a light node but, not the answer to the question.

Not until we reach the our rooms.

He sighed knowing very well to not ask any further questions. We both stayed quite till we reach the safety of the four walls, which is our room. Roman stepped in first leaving me behind to observe any kind of movement or glitch.

I looked left and right before stepping inside myself.

Turing the lights on we both looked around the room for any suspicious thing, stripping any bedsheets or pictures in process.

“Close the curtain” I requested Rom while taking my seat beside the centre table.

Ripping five small pieces from the tape I carefully placed the first one on my phone flash light. Taking the pen, I coated the first layer in blue.

“What are you up to Alex?” Roman silently whispered taking his seat next to me. He quietly observed my work as I place the second strip of tape on the first one and repeating my previous action of covering it with pen ink. After all the strips were aligned on one another, I turned on the flash light testing my work on my hand.

“I think this should work, give me that paper Rom.” I extended my hand to Roman.

“What is this thing going to do?” He questioned while pulling the paper out from his pocket. He placed it on my hand but didn’t remove his from atop.

I raised my eyes at him. “This has to work” his eyes hold no trust but he removed his hand eventually.

I open the paper and placed it on top of the table. Picking my phone up, I overserved the paper under the make do UV light.  I heard Roman gasp behind me when faint words on paper start to shine.

“Sam Huston park 9 AM”

I flipped the paper to see if there is something else on the paper but there was nothing.

“What is this supposed to mean?” I asked to myself? Is this another trap or something else?

“Well, we can’t just assume shit right now. Roman exhaled beside me. He laid back covering his eyes with his arms.

“Maybe we should get some rest. It’s not like we can go that place now, anyway!!

That place is around twenty-five-minute drive, we can go there the first thing in morning, You can check and see who that person was. We already met few people in our journey here, one more would not make any difference! Right?” he said yawning in the end. Rolling over he pushed me off the couch.

“Go away now, my sleep and some beauties in my dream are calling me” he completed wiggling his eyes in the end.

“Only you rom, only you are the gutsy enough, to think of banging a girl during a do or die situation.” I chuckled and stood up to get some rest for myself.

Stripping his shirt off Alex fell on the bed, his last thoughts still running back to his kiss with that blond hair beauty, before Darkness of the night embraced him in no more than few seconds.

Regan POV:-

I was running toward my home as fast as I could, after what ever happened few moments ago. Who was that guy, and why his touch felt so familiar but unknown at the same time?