Chapter 22

Warning

Age Restriction

If you are below 18 I highly recommend you to no read or read with your parent's advice. I would not be held accountable if you are turned on after reading this chapter.

Song of The Chapter 

Women Like Me: By Littel Mix ft Nicki Minaj

***************************************************************************************

"Alex Pov"

I don't know what do with her. He presence makes my heart week, I feel so vulnerable when she is not around, but when she is, I can't do anything but hold her close.

It's middle of the night and I think I overdid myself with showing my affection to her. My princess is laying on my bed so peacefully.

Her hair looks like they grew a lot since we last met. Her original shade or brown is showing underneath those blond waves.

I am currently sitting on a chair next to our bed. I can't sleep. No, not when she is in it looking like that. I won't be able to control my urge to have her again and again. I feel so helpless. Taking another sip from my whiskey, I let it burn my tongue. My brain replaying what I whisper in her ear.

I don't think she heard me say sorry to her, I don't think she heard me say that I love her. I know I am a sucker in showing my care for her. But I don't know why, seeing her tonight broke all my restrains. My brain become so foggy by just looking at her. It has to be her. My soulmate.

Are those things even real?

I don't think they were, until I met her.

Taking another sip my eyes wander over her shiny skin. Partially covered under those silk sheets. The reflection of the moon is doing no justice to her shine.

She looks eternal, unreal. Like a goddess on my bed. My utter need is growing beyond my control. Gulping down the remainder from my glass I stood up. I cant stay away any longer.

Placing the glass on my the table I made my way over to her,  feeling like a predator about to devour his kill.

Unknowingly this women has a hold on me that I never felt before. I crawled onto my bed to be as close to her as possible. Grabbing her hair with my hand I ran my finger throw them.

"So soft" I whispered. My hand traveled down her back. My throat turned dry when I feel her respond to my touch. My finger went down and down to where I should not be going. But I can't hold it. Her wetness, her need all were pilling up. When she moaned my body felt its burn.

"Alex" she moaned. God knows how I am keeping it together. My name from her lips bewitched me. My fingers travel back up and I went inside her hair. Pulling them with a bit force I was now on the edge.

Her sea blue eyes opened and took me in. I can't say a word. Her eyes said it all, and I believe mine were no different. Capturing her next moans with my mouth I pulled her body on mine. Her body was warm against my cold on.

When she brushed against my lower part we both moaned in delight.

"What are you doing to my love?" I asked as we parted away. "I can't get enough of you anymore," I said as my hand traced her every curve. She is my goddess. My angel and I were so stupid to let her go. Her eyes were observing mine. Like still confused on what I am saying. After a few more seconds she placed her hands on my chest. Pushing me toward the bedpost she pinned my hands above my head. I know she can't do that herself but her eyes are making me do anything she wants.

I gasped when she took hold of me and inserted me inside her. We both groaned at the ecstasy. It feels so right. So good that no words can do justice to it. Moving her body against mine, she had me under her control. My breath mixing with hers. Her lips tracing my jaw to my chest.

I waited so long to feel this complete. She completes me and I haven't paid my dues to her. She deserves the world and the only thing that I have ever given to her is pain, darkness and hurt. Her breath became hard. Her pace became fast. She is going over the edge. I open my eyes to see the beauty of the moment, her hands were on my chest, Her head on my shoulder. Quivering with a shudder as she reaches her desire. I wanted more. I wanted way more. I stopped her release as I pulled out.

"Alex no" she whispered. Making my insides clench. Her voice was raw with her need. She gave me a hard look but before she could do anything else I flipped us over. She looks way better under me. I wanted to give her the world but first I will give her the feeling of ultimate love. Keeping that in mind I traced her body with my lips and tongue. Making her shudder with extreme need. When I was sure she can't take more. I inserted my finger in her folds to make me come.

'Come for me my love, come for me" I whispered in her ear. A sudden shiver ran down her spine, she arched her body against my mine, the sound of satisfaction came out of her mouth giving me my release.

"I love you Regan Marie Oxford" I whispered to her. Keeping my eyes on her face.

I waited for her to respond and she did open her mouth to say my name but its not her voice i heard.

"Alex. Wake up" her voice said. I looked at her confused. How could she speak without opening her mouth.

"Alex. Wake the fucking dam up. We have things to do" said her voice again. I then felt a splash of cold water on my face.

Shocked and scared i open my eyes to find Regan standing in front of me with an empty tumbler in her hands, glaring down at me with anger and disgust.

My mouth open and closed. She raised her eyes at my stocked look.

"Dont tell me you were having a wet dream about me" she said taking in my aghast conditions. It was obvious that i just dreamt of her the whole time.  But how could i feel it being so real.

She start laughing at me.

"You know i should have known that you are a sucker for a lover" with that being said. She went inside my closet and pulled out some clothes. Throwing them on my bed she walked out.

But not before she said her final words.

"Get ready lover boy, we have a bitch to catch" with that she closed the door. Leaving me in my miserable needs..

**************************************************************************************

Ok guys i know some of you must be thinking how am i writing something so intimate. Well to answer that question i dont know. 

I am currently in a zone where I am trying to understand love myself. And I hope this chapter was not too much for some people. If it was

Not my problem as I already gave my fair share of warning on top.

If you liked the chapter do hit the 'like' and leave your comments down below.

See you next time.

Kate Jonas