#(2) It's a Murder!

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes and look into the case file.When again he says,"You...."

"Stop!" I say showing my palm.

"Let me finish this reading.And,I don't like people disturbing me while reading."

"Okay,read peacefully".

I glance at the dead's name and description while my body trembles with goosebumps.It's Mr.Rahim who was my father's friend ! Why he is dead?

Tears maje their way rolling down my cheeks with unknown pain.He was like my father to me.He used to come in our house. Though Mother doesn't like him.Though I knew that he had gone abroad 4 years ago but I didn't knew it's London ! And now he is dead?

Fahad•

I am driving the car when I see that Fathima is weeping,looking down at the case file.But why?

"Are you crying?" I make my voice demure and say.

"Oh, nothing," she says when wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Have I done something?"

My heart gets scared thinking if I had done something wrong. What will I do if I unknowingly hurt her? OMG.

Think Fahad...Think...what wrong did you do?

"No,the man who is dead is my father's friend.I don't even know it before seeing it.How could it be!"

I see her muttering something beneath her breath.

"What are you muttering?"

"The dead's prayer."

"Oh.I am so sorry for you.But I think you should now be normal . Because we have reached the place"

I put my legs at the brake with frizzing the car with a shook.

"Ummh",she says nodding her head.

She keeps wiping her tears with sniffs and finally we reach Mr.Rahim's house.

I get up from car and try to help her open door.

"There's no need.Jazakallahu Khayr,"

she says stopping me open the door and she gets up.Her eyes has gone red which makes her look more pretty.

I looked the case file before coming and it was a normal heart-attack case.
But I want to see it with my eyes.

No case should be accepted without witnessing and nothing should be believed without evidence.

We walk to the door and knock it.I hear some mouring voice of women.
A Middle-aged woman opens the door and she looks like the dead's wife.

As soon as I am about to tell the woman ,"We are from Detective....."

I see the woman ends up hugging Fathima tightly with her firm arms stretching inward. She sniffs and says with broken voice,

"Oh Fathima when did you come here?Your uncle has gone to Allah."

Fathima pats her shoulder and says,

"I came today's morning and I have come here to investigate Uncle's death".

"Investigate?Are you a detective?"

"Yes,I am.I am so sorry for him aunt!
May Allah gives him Jannah." She says with politeness.

I can't find any words to say anything in this odd situation.I utter from my unknown knowledge,

"Assalamualaikum Aunty,You need to vacant the house soon. We have to investigate."