Acknowledgement

First of all, I would love to express my gratitude to the best Author of all times- God, who make all things possible.

To my number one supporters, Mama and Papa. I love you both. Thank you for the genes and this kind of talent.

To my lovable sister, Baverly Allyzza. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Ate loves you.

To my aliens: Camela, Florneth, Mylene, Erwelaine and Carlo.

To my gurls: Nishi, Erika and Kate.

To my tropang lakad: Joy, Argel, Janjan, Bernard, Peter, Ace and Charles.

And of course, to my Wattpad friends, thank you for being there. Because of you, FNK READERS, this story will not be completed.

To all my Wattpad idols, especially 4reuminct and DyosaMaldita. Thank you for being my inspiration even though you're not aware of it. You've guys touched my heart and my soul ever since I read your stories. (Tag them please? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*)

And lastly, a big and awesome thank you to all my fans. If I have some? Honestly, you're not just a readers. You're also my inspiration and foundation too. Without all of you, 143_pink would've remained just an ordinary username.

To one reading this story, thank you. I appreciate your support. Well, you can message me in wattpad or leave a comment in this part. I just want to know if you're enjoying the story.

And most of all, I want to thank myself for being so dyosa and sexy. Dream high, beybeh!

PS: Yes, magkakaroon po ng season 2 ang Fuitchi No Kanjo— and sa Pilipinas na po ang setting no'n. Mas kaabang-abang po ang magiging tagpo ni Yuito and Harumi sa next season. Expect na din po tayo na may character development na sila (So, hindi na sila mga bata. Lam na, mature content lol.)