Karaoke Confessions~

Place : Bill's Basement
POV : 3rd Person
"Ben says he can't make it" says Beverly from the couch. "Eh- he probably has some school science thing or shit" says Richie popping some popcorn into his mouth. "Okay anyways, what should we do?" Eddie says sitting in Richie's lap. "O-oh! I just got a k-karaoke machine we can u-use!" Bill suggests. "Sure! That would be fun Bill! I'll come with ya to get it!" Mike jumps up from his seat and says. The two boys walk off to get the karaoke machine. "I know what I'm gonna sing! Right. Bev.?" Eddie says looking towards the red-headed girl. "Yeah, Jesus, okay Eds. I get it- you wanna confess!" "Oh you asshat. I do not!" "Oh you so do!" The two bicker back and forth while Richie and Stan just sit there confused. "I don't know what's going on Stany." "A. Don't call me that. B. Me either"

"Okay we're back dumbo's! Also I could hear you two fighting from all the way over there!" Bill says and points to the other side of the basement. "Sorry! She was gon-" "oh shut it Eddie! I wanna help you confess already!" Eddie was about to say something but sighs in defeat. "Hey! I wanna go first! The trashmouth might as well get it outta him before this Eddie-Doll goes and I pop one!" Richie says in at least 3 different accents. "Ew Richie. That's gross. I'm getting off, Bev- come with me. We need to fix...ya know." Eddie says and motions to his clothes.  "Oh yeah! Okay! You boys set this up and we'll be back in just a moment!"

Place : Bills Room
POV : Eddie's
"Okay, so I packed an outfit that I think you may like! Here I'll show you." I say as I pull out the cherry crop top and high-rise shorts with the belt. "OMG YES PUT IT ON RIGHT NOW HE'S GONNA LOVE IT! ONCE YOU FINISH PUT ON YOUR JACKET AND WE GONNA HAVE A BIG SURPRISE FOR HIM!" Screams Beverly maybe a bit too loud. "Okay! I'll be out it one second!"

(here is the outfit)
⬇️

(here is the outfit)⬇️

(time skip to after Eddie finished changing)"OMG THROW ON THAT JACKET AND WE'LL DO LIKE A LITTLE THING WHERE YOU UNZIP THE JACKET AND YOULL SEE THE FIT!" "Okay, okay! I got it Bev!" I say as I zip up my black jacket

"OMG THROW ON THAT JACKET AND WE'LL DO LIKE A LITTLE THING WHERE YOU UNZIP THE JACKET AND YOULL SEE THE FIT!" "Okay, okay! I got it Bev!" I say as I zip up my black jacket. "Here! a hint of lipgloss andddd, done! Now, let's go Rock Richie!" Beverly says as she grabs onto my hand and leads me back downstairs.

Place : Bills Basement
POV : Richie's
"Hey Eds! I've been waiting for you!" I say jokingly as I fix my glasses. "Oh shut it trashmouth! Just sing your song! I wanna do mine!" Barks the little gremlin. "Okay okay! Bill- hit the music!"

I start to sing the song.
"Eddie My Love
I Love You So
How I've Wondered For You
You'll never know
Please Eddie
Don't make me wait too long
Oh Eddie, Eddie I love you so~"
(okay that's all for his song)
I finish singing and Bev gasps. "I CANT WAIT FOR EDDIE'S ANYMORE! GET THAT BOY ON THAT MIC!" "Okay- okay! Here you go Eddie Dearest!" I say and bow. "Ew, never again. Oh, wish me luck Beverly. I hope this kid will be okay with this." Eddie says. I don't question what kid he's talking about but Beverly just winks and gives him the thumbs up.

Place : Still Bill's Basement
POV : Eddie's
I go over and whisper to Bill "Bubblegum Heart, Marina and the Diamonds." He nods and puts on the song.
(song starts 23 seconds in)

"I'll chew you up and
I'll spit you out
Cause that's what your love
Is all about
So pull me closer"
I sing and take off my jacket
"And kiss me harder"
I walk towards Richie and give him a tap on the nose
"I'm gonna pop you're bubblegum heart
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips!
Hit me with your sweet love
Steal me with a kiss"
After that I stop and look at Richie dead in the eyes. "Go on trashmouth, steak me with a kiss." And he kisses me abruptly, and I kiss back, of course.
We pull back after a minute or two ,"Boyfriends?" I ask. "Boyfriends." He repeats and kisses me again. The losers all cheer for us.

EEEEEEE I CAM UP WITH THIS IDEA WHILE I WAS LAYING IN BED LAST NIGHT AND I HAD TO MAKE IT A STORY! Also here bitches- Word Count : 800