A-alpha~ (part 2)

Recap: Richie is about to fuck Eddie. Eddie is in heat. Richie is an Alpha and Eds is an Omega ok bye.

"Hurry up!" Eddie lets out and Richie just laughs. Richie takes out his dick and makes Eddie suck on it to get it wet. After Richie thinks he is good he tells Eddie off. Richie then takes his member and slam

"A-a-ahhh!" Eddie moans at the feeling of Richie slam into him. Richie waits for Eddie to adjust and Eddie nods when ready, about 2 minutes later. Richie gets the ok and starts slamming in at an in-human speed. Richie is feeling more and more confident the louder he makes the smaller boy under him moan and whine. About 5 minutes later Eddie cums and it pushes Richie off the edge. Richie lets his seed go inside Eddie.

"I love you" can be heard by Eddie. Richie pulls out and kisses his forehead and says "Love you more Eds." Eddie crashes as he feels Richie cum drip out of him. (No comment) Eddie slightly moans at this feeling. Richie just smiles proudly and turns all "big spoon" and cuddles him even more.

The Next Month

"RICHARD!! WHERE ARE MY OATMEAL COOKIES?!" Richie walks into the kitchen very sleepy. He says "I don't know Eds, it's like 2:00am. Let me sleep." And walks out, Eddie whines and puffs. But, what can he do. He'll get pUnEsHeD. (I'm sorry) (kinda)

Two Months Later

"Eddie we are going to a fucking doctor already. You haven't had your heat in 4 months. And you're acting weird as fuck. Get in the car." Richie says with a sound of anger in his voice. He growls at the end causing Eddie to get in the car ... fast.

Two Hours Later

"He's perfectly fine! Just pregnancy stuff!" The doctor says and smiles at Richie. Richie's jaw drops and says "Baby- my Eddie is pregnant with my kids? Oh- I'm so happy! Thank you doc!" Richie sheds a tear and looks down at Eddie and Eddie looks back and starts crying with Richie. The doctor leaves and Eddie and Richie share a loving kiss.

Part 2 End-

Word count : 368