Comedy Shows and Secret Sex~

Yes, this is my story "Messy" from my genderbent fanfic. I'm changing it back to the normal Richie and Eddie though. It may be different just to make it fit! I just wanted to let you guys know! Mk bye-

Eddie Was Hot To Say The Least

Something about him, made everyone want him. Including Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier. Now you see, Richie could get him as easy as he wanted. He wanted to sweep him right off his feet. His feet, always in Gucci slides and expensive Uggs. But that's besides the point, Richie was famous. He lived in LA and hosted a radio show, he had a late night talk show, and he was a famous comedian.

Eddie could say he wanted Richie just as badly, so when Eddie got V.I.P tickets to one of Richie's stand-up shows... Eddie wouldn't pass up his chance to make a move.

"Shows on in 10 minutes!" Yelled Stanley, or Stan, Uris from outside Richie's dressing room. His friend, Beverly, chimed in and said, "Someone is gonna meet you tonight after your show, so look good!" Richie swallowed harshly, he never really had anyone come backstage, then again have his friends set it up. They just told him to wear something that would "wow the crowd." So that's what he did. He wore an emerald green suit. His hair gelled keeping his curls in place. And to tie it all together, he had a pair of black leather shoes. Beverly's jaw drops, "Rich! You look so good!" Richie just kisses her cheek and says "Always do!" Bev giggles as Stan gives Richie his microphone. "Break a leg! Not actually though." Stan says and pats him on the back. Richie chuckles a bit and walks on stage.

No one has ever seen Richie in something like this before. The crowd was going wild, Eddie was standing in the front with a open mouth. He was shocked to say the least. "My god am I gonna be lucky tonight Tozier."

After the stand up act Richie bows and walks off stage handing Stan the mic. Bev tells Richie to "Go fix you bed in the room of yours, petals are on the desk, and some stuff in the drawer" She winks and walks away leaving a confused Richie but does as he is told anyways. Right before Bev goes out of sight she says "And take off your shoes and jacket! Maybe that belt too, you'll thank me later!"

Richie gets in the room to see red and white petals in a jar on his desk. He does as told, and lays them out on the bed. Before he checks what's in the drawer he takes off the items of clothing Bev told him to. Right after though, he goes and looks in it. He's taken back but can't even process it because he gets a knock on his door, "Your little friend is here Rich!" Stan says and opens the door. He then walks away closing the door when Eddie gets in the room.

Both men are taken back but go up and hug each other. Rich pulls away and says, "Well damn you look good Eds." Eddie giggles and says "I could say the same for you Tozier~" and winks. Rich feels a slight blush creep up to his face. Eddie walks past him and asks Richie to turn around. Richie does as told and when he can look back, my god. Eddie is sitting on the bed in a position so kinky, letting Richie have full view of the wet spot on his boxers. Richie thinks to himself "holy fuck holy fuck I'm about to fuck the one and only Eddie Kaspbrack. Shit." Richie is snapped out of his trance by a voice telling him to "come here baby." Richie locks the door and walks over to the bed. Taking off the rest of his clothes. Once on the bed, Richie goes in to kiss Eddie.

Eddie kisses back fast, and full of lust. The two boys make out for a good 5 minutes. Richie wraps his arms around Eddie's back and says "You had this planned didn't you?" Eddie nods making Richie smirk. He and goes into the drawer, getting out the white handcuffs. He then moves Eddie all the way back to the bed post and handcuffs him to the post. Richie goes to his ear and whispers, "You're all mine now baby~" Eddie whines at the tone of how his words were spoken. Richie starts planting little kisses on Eddie's ear down to his neck, where Rich makes multiple hickeys.

After a while of teasing Eddie and making him very hard, Richie grabs the lube and condom from the drawer and closes it.

Richie pours some lube on his finger, and teases Eddie's rim with the cold lube. Eddie gets impatient and tries to move his body down onto them, not working so much because of the handcuffs though. Richie chuckles a bit, "so fucking needy baby. i wonder how many times you thought of me fucking you." Eddie whines but before he can answer Richie's question, he pushes in a finger. Eddie whines loudly and this new feeling inside him. Richie kisses his thighs and waits for Eddie to give the ok nod to move. After 2 minutes or so Eddie nods and Richie moves his finger in and out of his hole, making Eddie moan. Soon Richie adds another finger and Eddie moans, loud. Sooner or later a third finger is in him. Richie continues to move his fingers until he thinks Eddie is stretched enough. He then removes his fingers and puts on the condom. He lubes it up so the stretch isn't too much, even with the fingers. He then inserts his penis (ew) and Eddie hisses a bit.  Richie says "Just tell me when I can move okay?" and runs his hand across Eddie's head calming him down. Sinner or later, Eddie says "Ok Rich, I'm ready for what's next. I promise." And gives a small smile. Richie nods and moves slowly, carful to not hurt Eddie. Eddie tells Richie to move after the slow, agonizing, pace Richie is doing "M-more~" and that's all it takes for Richie to pound into the smaller boy.

Soon Eddie speaks up and says "I-I-I'm gonna c-cum M-master!~" Richie reply's in an amused tone with "Never knew you had a Master kink" All Eddie could get out was "S-shut up you l-literally have your dick in me" until he is screaming and coming all over both of their chests, a little bit hitting Eddie's jaw. Richie rides him through his orgasam chasing his own. Soon Richie cums as well. Richie pulls out slowly and removes the condom. Eddie whines and the emptiness. Richie laughs and throws the condom into the trash bin. "C-cuffs" Richie nods and removes them and Eddie falls back onto the bed. Richie giggles and says "I'm gonna get a cloth to clean up ok?" Eddie nods and smiles. Richie comes back with 2 cloths, one wet and one not. He cleans off any extra cum or sweat from Eddie , then himself . He then dries them both with the non-wet cloth. Richie gets up to put the cloths in the hamper. When he gets back Eddie is half-asleep. Richie laughs a bit and goes to cuddle him. He asks "so we are boyfriends or what?" Eddie nods laughing a bit. They both soon fall into a deep sleep.

K so the word count is different in this story cause I had to take out some stuff, but besides that, the sorry wasn't that hard to change. Hope u guys enjoyed!

Word Count : 1248