Big Boy~

As you guys saw, this is a SMUT it will probably get very detailed- oh and it's Stenbrough cause I can, it's my book 😗🤚- ok iskjsjshdshe

✨Stan - 23 - Top✨
✨Bill - 22 - Bottom✨

The two men sit and the dinner table and ponder what to do after they finish eating. Stan comes up with an idea, the new toy. The sybian to be exact. *here is what that looks like*

Stan decides he wants to try it on, Bill

Stan decides he wants to try it on, Bill. They've been avoiding it for quite some time due to the intensity of it all. But Stan thinks they might be ready.

"S-Stan?" Says bill snapping his husband out of his thought train. "S-sorry Bill, I was just thinking about what we should I after dinner." Bills head perks up, "Well what d-do you have in m-mind?" Stan turns red and says, "The... sybian?"

Bill blushes profusely and Stan just sits and fiddles with his fingers. After a while of though Bill nods, "The question is who will be going on it?" Stan answers "Oh, you honey~ I would love to watch it~" and winks. Just as Bill's blush goes down, it back all the way, but he nods, a little to fast and eagerly.

After Stan and Bill finish eating, while Bill is washing the dishes Stan wraps his arms around his back and whispers, "We have some ground rules though ok?" Bill nods and continues washing the dishes. Stan says "If you don't like anything, tell me to stop, our safe word will be coco, nice and easy. I will ask your color very often making sure your ok. And finally, you do as I say, if not, then I won't let you cum for. a. week. Got it honey?~" Bill nods and tries not to focus on Stans member pushing against his ass.

After a while Bill sits down in the couch, watching some romance comedy show. Stan comes in the room and shuts off the T.V though. Bill pouts and says "W-what was t-that for?!" Stan walls up to him and says, "Sybian time babe. You have ten minutes to be fully undressed and on the sybain. Once you on, sit there and wait ok?" Bill blushes and nods going upstairs to their "play room."

8 minutes have passed and Bill has been siting on the Sybian for 5 out of those 8, still needing to wait 2 more minutes till Stan comes upstairs. He keeps fighting the urge to touch himself, but he can't help it. He takes is hand and strokes his member, thinking about Stanley.

Bill ends up coming all over the floor and he looks up to see Stan in the doorway, "M-master! It's not what I-I-it seems!" Stan just goes 'tsk tsk tsk' and walks over to Bill. "You can't even wait for Master can you, you little slut." Stan pitches one of his nipples hard. "Now, you have to sit there, for as long as I want you to, blindfolded and tied up with the toy up in your ass on top speed. And you'll have to hold in you coming ok? If not, baby no coming for a week, maybe more~" Bill whimpers and nods, "Yes Sir."

So there Bill sits, tied up to the pole behind him, with a black satin blindfold on his eyes. Top speed of the toy on. If he could he would've came 5 times by now. Meanwhile Stan just sits on the chair they have in the room without saying a word. Sometimes Bill will cry out for Stan, but he'll never answer him. Leaving him stuck on the toy, rubbing at his prostatute every move he makes. Stan just watches Bill fall apart all in Stan's hands, all control and power to him.

After 10 minutes he decides to be nice and allow Bill to come, but untouched and he'll have to stay on the toy and suffer overstimulation. Right now though, Bill would care less. Once Stan gives him the ok Bill is cumming all over the place. Bill whines and moans drive Stan crazy. But Stan told himself he won't to anything, at least hit yet. Suddenly Stan asks "What's your color babe?" Bill says "G-green, I'm good. T-that was, h-holy shit." Stan kisses his check and says, "You know we're not done right?" Bill nods and Stan gets up and says, "One second baby." Stan comes back with a vibrator that can stand up giving Bill's bottoms half of his dick pleasure, making it harder for him not to come. Bill whines at the sudden feeling of the vibration hitting his dick. Stan chuckles and goes back onto the couch.

About 2 more minutes have passed and Bill is begging to cum. Stan just sits though. Watches him closely, making sure he doesn't do anything he shouldn't.

2 More minutes and Bill is starting to tear up, Stan can tell he is about to cum so he gives him permission to whenever he needs, meaning lots of overstimulation. Bill moans right as Stan finishes telling him this and cums all over. Stan however, goes back into the couch. "What's your color baby?" Asks Stanley from the couch. Bill trembles out a "gree-n." And smiles as much as he can, which isn't much. But Stan still takes it as a win.

30 more minutes and Bill as came 6 times, surprisingly telling Stan he's ok and can take more. Stan has been sitting on the couch jerking off for a while now, all power in his hands. Soon though bill hears Stan let out a grunt. Bill asks "M-master w-what's w-w-wrong?~" and Stan just goes over to him and let's his head. "All of your little noises have made Master cum, look at what you did to him. I'm proud of you." And kisses his cheek.

Right after kissing his cheek though, he asks his color, "Hey babe, you with me? Color?" Bill snaps out of his sub-space and says "y-yello-ow..." Stan runs to get the remote and turn it back to 3. He then goes back over to hug him and rub his back, getting him back to reality, telling him how good he's been for Master and kissing his face sometimes. Bill says after a few minutes, "C-can you f-f-fuck m-me?" And Stan smiles. He removes the ropes and carries him over to the bed, gently placing him down. Stan grabs the lube from the drawer and puts some in his dick. He goes over to Bill and opens his legs, kissing his thighs all the way up to his stretched hole. He teases it with his tongue before sticking it in and eating him out. Soon though Bill gets impatient and tells him, "Dad-Master~ please" Stan perks his head up and goes over to Bill's ear and says, "You can call me daddy, princess~" Bill whines and nods.

Out if no-where Stan spams into Bill's hole and groans, Bill lets out a long high-pitched moan and the feeling of Stan inside of him. Stan gives Bill time to adjust and after some time, Bill nods giving him permission to move. Once Stan gets that nod, he slams into him at and unreal pace, causing both of them to whine and groan. "D-DADDY FUCK!~" and little, uh oh uhh can be heard from Bill while Stan pounds into him like a beast. The feeling of Stan inside him causes Bill to cum, also sending Stan over the edge and cumming inside of him. Bill whines as he feels Stan's hot liquid fill him up. Stan pulls out and puts in a butt-plug trapping all of his cum inside Bill.

He removes the blind-fold to be greeted by dim light and Stan's face. Stan goes in to give him a kiss and says "That, was amazing." And Bill nods in a agreement. He flops to the side and Stan spoons him, telling him how good he was. They end up falling asleep, spooning each other.

HOLY FUCK- THAT TOOK 2 DAYS TO WRITE. Anyways I hope you guys liked the Stanbrough! Now, here is your daily words count, brought to u by non-daily posts UwU

Word Count Bitches : 1400

Bye