Truth or Dare?~

This "smut" will be shorter bc I don't wanna sexualize the 16 year old version of Eddie and Richie unless y'all wanna see that- rn I'm not the comfortable with it! Sorry- on with the "smut"

The Losers get together to drink, smoke, and play games at Bill's house. His parents are out of Derry for a week so they decided to hang there, instead of risking it at Eddie's house, or should I say basement. They have a bunch of side chat like "Who is your crush/gf/bf/lover?" (yes I included everyone so y'all don't get offended) and "What college are you gonna go too?" Which was mostly Eddie and Bill with the college stuff but they didn't care. After 1 hour of small talk Bev says "Truth or Dare. Might get a little bad-ass?" "Y'all pussies up for it?" Of course they all say yes cause they know Richie and Bev with haunt them with this is they don't say ok.

They all start playing and so far it's been pretty easy. Then they get to Richie. They all talk except Eddie cause he is in the bathroom. When Eddie gets back they just finish talking and Ben says to Richie "Give Eddie a hickey Rich." Richie says "What? No. He's my friend." Now Bev is the only one who knows that Richie is gay and has a crush on Eddie so she texts him "Doit' or I'll tell them all you like Eddie and your gay. ;p" Richie looks at her and his ears get red. He turns to Eddie and says "Are you ok with this?" Eddie is panicking because he likes Richie and has very gentle skin. Little contact can make him moan. He just looks at Richie and says "Be g-gentle o-ok?" Richie nods not wanting to ruin any relationship they have. Bev and the Losers are exited cause even though only Bev know Richie likes Eddie all the losers have a sense he does. Which they are right. Richie goes closer to Eddie and says "If I hurt you say... what your favorite thing?" Eddie replies with "Stop." Richie gives him a questioning look and says "That's really the safe word?" Eddie says "Yes! I wanna get this over with o-ok!" In a whisper-yell tone.

Richie goes and unbuttons one of Eddie buttons on his pink polo shirt. Eddie starts to breath heavily because he has never been this close, none the less being stripped (in his mind) of his clothes. Richie just says "Remember say "Stop" if I'm hurting you in any way ok?" Eddie is about to say ok when Bev says "Hurry up snooze-fest!" Richie says "I'm asking him a safe word Dickhead!" Bev just chuckles at his response but didn't really listen to him, at all. After the longest time of unbuttoning a button ever Richie, goes in on Eddie neck. Eddie bites he inside of his cheek trying not to let out any nose what so ever. Richie can tell Eddie likes it so he bites harder. This pushes Eddie off the edge and he lets out a small moan. Richie pulls away in shock as the Losers hang with their jaw dropped. Except Bev of course, she has a proud smirk on her face. ( rip Stan he sees to much in fanfics )

Richie turns to Eddie who is as red as his shirt and says "Damn. I never knew a piece of spaghetti could be so horny~" In a suggestive tone. Eddie just turns away and huffs. Soon the game is back to normal but Eddie sees a bruise start to form. In the middle of Mike's turn Eddie says "Richie I'm gonna fucking kill you." Richie turns to him to see him holding down his shirt and a purple mark by his collarbone. Richie says "Oops! We had a safe word" Eddie gets embarrassed knowing he didn't use the safe word meaning he though it felt good. Bev turns to them and says "Ohhh. That's why you took so long..."

The end! Thank you for reading the shortest smut I ever made! Bye Bye now

Word count : 700