Kitty, Puppy, Honey. I HATE YOU GUYS!~

Now, the title may be deceiving but it's actually hilarious when you read what it actually means... on with the story!

The Losers where having a sleep over on a cold winter day. They were at Richies house because his parents were gone for the week. They all had random small talk until...

"Hey Eddie?" Asked Stan. Eddie looks up from his conversation with Richie and says "Ya?" Stan says "Do you and Richie have pet names?" Eddie gets red and says "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN STAN?!" Richie says "like- do I call you kitty or puppy." Eddie looks at Richie and slaps him and says "What. The. Actual. Fuck. Guys." Bev says "We all know you two wanna fuck right now! Stop lying to yourself Eddie." Eddie rolls his eyes and Richie says "I'm going to get a cup of tea, I'll be right back." Richie gets up and Eddie goes into the bathroom to get a tissue. The rest of the Losers make up a plan to make Eddie day his "pet" names. They come up with this...

Eddie walks out the bathroom and sits back down. The rest of the Losers say "Write down what certain animal babies are called ok?" Eddie says "ok!" First they ask Cat then dog then bee. Now bees don't have a name for babies so Eddie asks "what do I write for that?" The Losers say "well, what do they produce?" Eddie writes that down. Then after that they ask Eddie to read them out loud...

"First one, then second, then third!" Eddie nods and says. "Kitten. Puppy. Honey." Richie runs into the living room where they all sit and says "Wow Eddie. I though you didn't want them knowing but whatever!" Eddie screams at them for getting him to say the names. But, Richie pulls Eddie into his bedroom and they start... well... you know ok? The Losers all crowd around the door and well... to say the least, GOD DAMN IT WAS A LOT.

Thanks for reading guys!

Word Count : 434