Ghost Girl, You're Killing Me~

This is a Benverly fluff cause the song attached to this song reminded me of them! They are age 16! Also side note, all my stories will now be centered instead of starting on the side! Enjoy!~

Bens POV

Here we go again, Valentines Day! The day where everyone is supposed to enjoy being in love with their partner. Richie and Eddie, Bill and Stan, and Mike and his new girlfriend, Emily. But me? I'm alone. So is my crush, Beverly Marsh. This girl is killing me. She's so perfect. I've liked her sense middle school. Everyone know besides her. But this year, Richie convinced me to "Just go for it Haystack! What's the worst? You go out with me and Eds!" So, I'm gonna ask. And knowing Eddie, he would say the same, and Bill and Stan, and Mike... whatever. You get my point. Speak of this girl who seems to think I'm a "Ghost Boy" ,as Stan would call it, here she is.

"Hey Ben! What's up! Besides the sk-, Haystack what's the bear and chocolates about? Ohhhhhh~ you asking someone out~" I chuckled nervously. "That would be correct Bev. I'm kinda scared heh-" "Oh Benny-Boy! You'll be fine! Just tell em' something like "hey, you're cute, be my girlfriend?" "Well, okay then! Thanks Beverly." I say and turn around to collect my breath. "Ben, you okay? What's the matte-" But before she can finish I cut her off. "Someone told me that if I like someone I should say "hey, you're cute, will you be my girlfriend? So, that's what I'm doing, I'm just hoping she says yes. I guess I'll say some more? So, you're the ghost girl that's killing me. I feel like sometimes you're just oblivious to my very obvious crush on you Bev. And I gue-" And then I'm cut off by her lips touching mine ever to gently.

Beverlys POV

I stand there listening to Ben's little "speech" thing. "just oblivious to my very obvious crush on you Bev. And I gue-" before he can finish I pull him into a soft kiss. I feel him kiss back after the general shock was over. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Ben." He smiles and kisses me again.

The End~

THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEE EEEEEEE! I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to like this story if you want more Benverly! Bye bye peeps!

Word count : 405