First Words~ (soulmate au)

I'm sorry but this is a Richie Tozier x Reader Fluff! Sorry to you who don't wanna read this stuff! Basically when you're soulmate says something it gets tattooed on your wrist. Enjoy! (Y/N means your name btw)

Y/N was walking in the hallway heading home from a day at school. You now how this tattoo on you for 3 months still not knowing you your soulmate was. "Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Now you got made fun of but at least your brother was Henry Bowers meaning he basically beat them up if you hurt Y/N. Anyways, you where walking down the hallway and went out the door and saw a group of friends. You decided to go over and say hi. When you were over there you were greeted by a boy named "Eddie Kasprack" or they called him "Eds." He asked what your problem was and you answered with "Past of self harm..." he hugged you and said you are now part of the "Losers Club." You smiled slightly and then heard a boy in the back of the group say the same words on your wrist.

He was a tall, slender boy with curly hair and big glasses. You excused yourself as went up to him. You asked "What did you just say?" And he responded with "Why do you wanna know missy?" With a smirking grin. You held out your writing and it said the same words as the boy just had spoke. His jaw dropped and he got a mark on his wrist that said "What did you just say?" And he looked at you and you looked back. He asked "w-well, you wanna go back to my house?" You said "Sure thing Tozier!"

Word Count : 300